“Don't miss Mike's” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 172 Restaurants in Lawton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Family Fare
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Mike's has been serving up homemade specials in a lively, sports filled atmosphere since 1989. Mike's is sure to have on the game on that you can't miss - catch high-definition NBA, NFL, MLB, NCAA sports, & UFC. We house over 30 HD flat screen TV's and 4 big screens. The fully stocked bar has a complete selection of spirits, wine, and over 18 beers on draft & 25 bottled. Let's PARTY! Mike's has the best private party facilities in Lawton. Hold your next Hail & Farewell, Graduation, Birthday, Anniversary, Company function, or Reception in one of our rooms. The meeting room can comfortably seat 60-70 people and the inviting indoor/outdoor patio will seat up to 100.
Austin, Texas
“Don't miss Mike's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

Great beer selection, quality mixed drinks and perfectly cooked calamari. Friendly staff, good food and drink you can’t go wrong eating here. Missed meeting Mike, the owner, as he was off on Sunday visiting his grandkids. Sounds like a good guy!

Visited August 2014
mikessportsgrille, Manager at Mike's Sports Grill, responded to this review, September 28, 2014
Thank you for taking the time out to review Mike's Sports Grille, We are so pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience here with our food and our staff we look forward to you visiting us in the future, Maybe next time You will get to meet Mike =-)

*Tara Shaw*

Jackson, tn
“disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

If you've read any of my reviews, I am usually a very upbeat guy. This pub really held on to the taint from reviews written by other patrons. Bartender slow on acknowledging me to take my drink order being engrossed in conversation with some regulars. Ordered the porkchop dinner "grilled to perfection". I think they used the same recipe that they use for beef jerky. The chops had the consistancy of a brick both in texture and flavor. When the barmaid asked how was the meal, I told her their chef knew nothing about preparing pork. No response. Same with invoice. Same with my tip. Totally apathetic. Recommend going to the Back Porch.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Very Good beer selection... Average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

The best part of this sports bar was the beer selection. Mike's has a good number of beers on tap which would appeal to any brew fan. The food however is nothing to write home about. Just your average pub menu.

Visited July 2014
Norman, Oklahoma
“Great Sports Grill”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Went here for Sunday lunch with some friends. Nice Sports Bar atmosphere with plenty of flat screens to enjoy.

We had the Fried Jalapenos and the Chips and Queso with Salsa for appetizers. I ordered a Pepper Jack Cheeseburger and my wife had the Seaside Fettuccine. Everything tasted great. Chips were fresh and the queso and salsa had great flavor.

This had to be one of the better burgers I have eaten in a while. Nice smoked flavor, seasoned well and cooked the way I like it! I also when with their house-made potato chips which were surprisingly good!

A young man by the name of Alex did an excellent job of taking care of us. Very friendly and helpful, answering our questions and making recommendations. Definitely will return when we are in the area

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
mikessportsgrille, General Manager at Mike's Sports Grill, responded to this review, June 28, 2014
Thank you for our rating! I am very happy to hear that Alex took great care of you and that you enjoyed our food. I noticed that you rated us four stars on Value and Atmosphere. If you have any suggestions how we would be able to make those two area's five star for you please let me know.

Thanks again,

Justin
San Antonio, Texas
“Pretty cool place for Lawton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

This was my first time here. From the outside you do not expect to see the nice interior they have. Great selection of beers, bartender was very friendly guy, and the food was great. I had the club sandwich which was very good.

• Visited June 2014