“Greenville ISD Robotics Lawton Trip” 5 of 5 stars

Advance Purchase save 20%
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Lawton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Greenville, Texas, United States
“Greenville ISD Robotics Lawton Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I brought 92, 6th, 7th and 8th graders to a robotics tournament in Lawton. The manager and the staff could not have been more accommodating. Among the things the manager did was to arrange dinner for all of these students at the hotel which allowed us the eat in a more timely manner and gave them extra time to swim. Swimming was the highlight of their trip. The rooms were clean and nice. The front desk was friendly and knowledgable. I would definitely stay there next year when we attend the tournament and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: The room I had near the elevator was quiet. I believe any room selected will be quiet and afford a g...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Michael C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Good afternoon;
Well I am so glad you, the students and parents had such a great time here. Arranging for dinner was nothing and it was my pleaseure to take the strain off your long travel day. The school and parents should be so thrilled with the way your students behaved, we have never had such a great group of young people. From dinner to the pool and then again for breakfast, such perfect manners. We look forward to next year when we can host the Greenville ISD team . Thanks for staying with us, you are alll greatly appreciated.
Respectfully,
Michael A Conley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Huntington Beach, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I came to Lawton for my boyfriend's Army basic graduation at Fort Sill and stayed at Sleep Inn & Suites. My plane arrived at around Midnight, solo female traveler, and after a long flight and being super exhausted, I wanted nothing more than to just have a smooth check-in and straight to bed.

I get to Sleep Inn and was greeted by the most kind, upbeat woman (Raven), who already knew who I was and had my keys and room all set up, for the quickest check-in. She even set out some tea and hot cocoa for me.

The place is very clean, very bright, and my room was huge. Breakfast in the morning was delicious and I enjoyed my stay very much.

The staff is incredibly helpful, the rooms are big and clean, and the place itself was close to everything I needed. I also loved that the whole hotel is 100% smoking-free. Would stay here again in a heartbeat if I were to come back to Lawton! Definitely choose Sleep Inn!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Michael C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear Christine;
Thank you for your really great comments about our Sleep Inn & Suites -Lawton. I am very pleased Raven was able to take such good care of you. Raven has that great outgoing personality which both guests and fellow employees like. I know travelling into Lawton can be exhausting and the overwhelming size of our airport cna be daunting(LOL). I am glad you were able to make graduation, and hope you can make it back to us again one day, we will make sure the breakfast is just as big. Thanks again, I will pass along all of your great comments to the staff.
Sincerely;
Michael A. Conley
Lubbock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I have stayed at this Sleep Inn more than once. I have found on all occasions from the moment I walk through the door that guests are appreciated for choosing this facility. When I checked in midafternoon once, cookies and fresh coffee were available in the breakfast area making a nice refreshment after driving. Checking in later fresh fruit was at the front desk for a quick pick me up. The girls at the front desk (and I am sorry I didn't get the name of the morning check out girl) are well groomed, friendly and seem to be really glad to help you in any way possible. On my last visit due to a personal issue I dashed in to see if I could get a room and Stephanie booked me right away even though I didn't have a reservation. Unfortunately within 30 minutes my situation changed and I did have to leave Lawton and she went above the call of duty to cancel and reverse the charge for the quick reservation. That may all see confusing but it was very meaningful to me.

Rarely do I get up early to enjoy breakfast but due to the later serving time (10:00a.m.) I made it down for a wonderful breakfast. The attendant was friendly even coming to check that I got everything I wanted since some items were running low due to the time.

Overall I enjoy Lawton and the surrounding areas attractions...and cannot imagine ever even thinking of staying anywhere but Sleep Inn. If a traveler is looking for a clean, friendly, nicely furnished and well put together lodging stay here! Thanks to everyone there who makes the stay awesome!

Room Tip: I prefer the third floor just because I like it.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Michael C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Hello;
It is such a pleasure to see a fantastic review like yours. We here at the Sleep Inn & Suites-Lawton, take pride in knowing we have exceeded your needs to make your visit the best we can. As you may be aware we were just awarded the Gold Award by Choice for have an exceptional property, we are in the top10% of all Sleep Inn's. I am so pleased to hear that my staff took great care of you and we hope you will return to us very soon. Thanks for the great comments on the staff and especially for Stephanie.
Wichita, KS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

A fairly new hotel just off Hwy44. Very clean and in very good condition. The breakfast was quite good and the breakfast area is well maintained and kept clean by someone's grandmother. A bit awkward to get to but nothing serious.

• Stayed February 2013
Good morning;
I am so pleased to hear that your stay here at the Sleep Inn & Suites-Lawton, was excellent. I do admit that it can take a minute or two to find our property, but I feel it is well worth the little hunt. My staff and I hope you can make back someday soon. We greatly appreciate your business. Thanks for staying with us.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have traveled to this hotel since September of 2012 have been coming for up to 4 days a week sometimes 3 weeks a month. The staff from the front desk, housekeeping, to breakfast have been wonderful at helping me and taking care of all my needs. Since I am away form home for extended periods of time they make me feel at home each and every visit. They have wonderful cutomer service skills and are quick to help me with every aspect of my hotel stay. They have a breakfast that can't be beat it includes cold cerals, danishes, and muffins to the hot items with bacon, sausage, eggs, buiscuts and gravy they also serve a wide variety of fresh fruits and two flavors of waffles. Every Tuesday and Thursday they also serve a small dinner type of guest appriciation that verys from cold cut sandwiches to chicken wings. I will not stay at another hotel in this town due to the home like enviroment that the staff and management strive to give me and any other guest that i've ever reccommended this hotel too.

Room Tip: higher floors facing back parking lot to avoid highway noise
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Good morning;
Thank you for your continued business. It is guests like you that keep us moving along. I am so happy you enjoy our big breakfast buffet, we do have alot of fuits and other great food. It's great you take advantage of the guest appreciation nights, tuesday and thursday's, we make all attempts to vary the menu. In the near future we will be adding beer and wine to the evening, and expanding the number of nights for the reception. We look forward to your weekly visits. Safe journey, see you soon.
Michael A Conley
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Never been to Oklahoma and it was my first time there. I stayed at Sleep Inn & Suites. Very friendly staff and helpful with directions!!They will accomodate you and have inside pool!!! If I visit Lawton, OK again..I am most definitely staying at this hotel!!

Room Tip: I stayed on third floor and it was nice!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Michael C, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Good morning;
We greatly appreciate you taking your time to give us such a fantastic review. I am so glad you had an exceptional stay. The staff works very hard to make sure all the details are taken care of. As the winner of the Choice Hotels Gold Award, this puts us in the top 10% of Choice Hotels, we are greatful for the honor but it is guests like you that make this easy to do. We look forward to your return. Have a great day.
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

During my resent business trip to the United States I made a stop in Lawton OK. I have to say out of the many trips I take throughout the year I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The hotel was new modern and extremely clean. The breakfast had a nice selection of hot food and a wide variety of fresh fruits, which is nice for some like myself who enjoys fresh fruit in the morning. The staff was extremely helpful and curtious.. I would say that the Manager, I believe his name was Micheal, was very professional and extremely friendly giving me suggestions on local establishments for lunch and dinner. I highly recommend this hotel for any traveller that's finds themselves in Lawton OK. I look forward to my next vist.

• Stayed January 2013
Good morning Steven;
Thank you for your great review of our property, the staff and I are very pleased that you had a great visit. As you may not know this property just received the 2013 Choice Hotel Gold Award for exceptional service. It is becasue of our great guests that we strive to make each guests stay memorible. If I remember you were headed to Paris on your next trip. I hope you have a great time. We look forward to your return to Lawton. Safe journeys.