“Good Change from the Old Days” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Lawton / Fort Sill

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Lawton / Fort Sill to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lawton / Fort Sill
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1408 North West 40th ST, Lawton, OK 73505 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites Lawton)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Lawton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dallas
“Good Change from the Old Days”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Should be a 4+. My wife an I were in Lawton to visit her nephew who was at Ft. Sill for 3 weeks as part of his West Point training. I spent half of my childhood and a good part of my adult life in Lawton, 30 years. Yes, I am an Army Brat and proud of it. I have made a few quick trips up there over the last 16 years but this was the first one were I had to find a place to stay. In my day most places to stay rented by the hour, get my meaning. I have always been happy with La Quinta. The location was great and only a few blocks from where I used to live. This was a pleasure. Very clean, friendly, and close to places to eat and get fuel and easy to get to from I-44, just west on Cache Road maybe 3 miles. There are other places by the interstate but there is no place close by to eat or get fuel that I could see plus they are not easy to get to. Go the 3 or so miles for a good stay. I reserve the 5 for the very few hotels that are way above and beyond expected.

Room Tip: If you are picky a newer place should be to your liking. If the outside looks questionable, keep goi...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
LaQuintaGMLawton, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lawton / Fort Sill, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you for your reveiw. I am so elated to hear of your experience with us. Its always enjoyable to hear of our guests that come to visit that are originally from here and come back to visit. Lawton has definitely grown in the last 10 years. Here at the LaQuinta Inn and Suites of Lawton, we strive to make each guests stay here with us the most enjoyable one ever! We are so happy you chose to stay with us and look forward in having you back.. Amanda Hilliard GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

My family was recently there at LaQuinta for my husbands graduation from Army BCT and the staff there was so accommodating and sweet! I could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you so much for making our trip go as smooth as possible! :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so much for your kindness. We want to express how much we support our Military Friends and Family. They all do so much for us and we want to give back by providing excellent service and guest satisfaction. We welcome you back at anytime and look forward in seeing you soon! Thanks you. Amanda Hilliard GM
Lawton, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I've use this particucar hotel in mthree different occasions, I've been very pleased with them and the friendly staff. It is my opinion that any one coming in this directions should use this hotel and they'll no be disapointed and the price is comperative also. Great free breakfrast in the morning.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
We wanted to thank you for your kind words. We absolutely enjoy hearing feedback from our guests . We want to welcome you back at anytime. Thank you. Amanda Hilliard GM
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We traveled to Lawton from Michigan to see our son graduate boot camp at Fort Sill and spend a few additional days checking out the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge. The LaQuinta Inn & Suites Lawton was a bright spot in our plans. The facility was immaculate, the staff was very helpful and friendly, the rooms were spacious and beds very comfortable. Staff was quick to respond whenever we had any questions or needs and the friendly outgoing attitude was present on everyone we encountered. I would highly recommend La Quinta, Lawton, to anyone traveling to or through the Lawton area or any families coming to see their loved ones graduating from boot camp etc. at Fort Sill.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

LaQuintaGMLawton, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lawton / Fort Sill, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you very much for your post. As always we enjoy hearing from our guests and their experiences. We appreciate all the comments and/or concerns. We share these with our staff and I can assure you they will smile to see how much our guests were touched by their service. Thank you again for your compliments of our Hotel and Staff and we look forward in seeing you again soon. Amanda Hilliard General Manager
San Rafael, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

We went to visit my Nephew graduating from Basic Training. We wanted to stay close to the base but wanted it to be nice. I was not disappointed. The room was clean (the only reason I put 4 instead of 5 was because the dresser had not been cleaned out. Dirty women's underwear, a sweater and a pair of shoes.) The bathroom was clean. The desk people are very very nice. I was so happy with everything else I could not complain too much about the clothes from a prior guest. I do recommend staying here. It is very close to base and they have a decent breakfast.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
kinzielou, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lawton / Fort Sill, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
I wanted to thank you for your recent email. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay here at the LaQuinta Inn and Suites of Lawton. We definately look forward in having you and your family back!!! Thank you again for your kind response.

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Lawton / Fort Sill? Share your experiences!