“Most comfortable & convenient” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Lawton / Fort Sill

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Lawton / Fort Sill to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lawton / Fort Sill
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1408 North West 40th ST, Lawton, OK 73505 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites Lawton)   |
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Lawton
San Antonio, Texas
“Most comfortable & convenient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

LQ's are the best hotels when bringing your dog. Mine was treated well and not discriminated against. Room was well-appointed, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was replete with hot and cold entrees, great variety and fresh. Fine fitness equipment, nice computer room and indoor pool. Plenty of space adjacent to property to walk the dog. This was not a mere "stopover" but a most pleasant experience!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

Like another reviewer, I relied on the reviews here in choosing this hotel to stay in for my son's BCT graduation at Ft. Sill as I'd never been to OK. I knew nothing about the area. We were very happy with our accommodations. The hotel seemed newer and was set off from the main road a bit which was a plus for the quiet factor. Our rooms were very clean, the breakfasts were great, and the staff was friendly and helpful. They even brought out a plateful of freshly made chocolate chip cookies while we were waiting in the lobby! A definite plus. Overall an excellent hotel. We will stay here again if we find ourselves back in Ft. Sill.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

I stayed here initially based on the reviews here from members and from the reviews of the other hotels in the area. I'm glad I paid a little extra, it was worth a few dollars more a day for the great service and super clean room. Everything was working, beds were in great condition. Free breakfast is full of options and the staff was great, let me bring my food to the room and was there to offer me a tray to help. I don't have pets but they are pet-friendly so some rude guests let their animals bark in their rooms without any concern for the other guests during the days but most of the time I wasn't there for very long. My one concern was staying cool in 100+ degree temps and the rooms have individual digital thermometers which was a plus. I would definitely recommend it for anyone staying and visiting Ft. Sill family, it was a great trip overall and will be staying at La Quinta's in the future based on this first experience with them.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

This hotel was Located on Cache Street which apperantly at times can be kind of shady. It is in a good location as far as it is near resturants, not to far from a Target and Wal-Mart and it is fairly quiet. We were a little worried about our car but all was well the next morning. We were there for our sons graduation at the base. The hotel wsa only a 10 min drive from there so that was nice. The staff was very nice. The room was clean, but the bed was not very comfortable. I have stayed at many LaQuita's and this one probably had the worst beds so far.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Anderson, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

We went for our son's BCT Graduation. We had made reservations at another hotel. After 10 hours of traveling, we were informed that we had been moved to the La Quinta.

We arrived at the La Quinta and were greeted like family. The efficiency of the staff was a welcome relief after the long travel day. The room was so clean. The beds were extremely comfortable. My husband utilized the Fitness Room and enjoyed it. They serve a great hot breakfast. It is definitely not your typical hard-boiled egg and cold cereal free breakfast that you get at other places.

I would recommend this hotel to everyone. It is easy to find, close to stores, restaurants and Starbucks. :)

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Edinburgh, Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

My husband and I had an excellent stay at this La Quinta. It is a very recent property, very clean and comfortable. The receptionist was helpful and friendly, and the hot breakfast plentiful. Free wifi in the room was very useful. All in all a very good La Quinta!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2011

The Lawton La Quinta is a new property, and the rooms were large and the beds were great! (Isn't that the most important thing?) The staff was very nice too, finding us a new room immediately when the bathroom light was buzzing, and turning down the music by the elevators across from our room. Breakfast was good, and the dining area was spotless! Even had time for a turn on the treadmill, and all the equipment was in excellent condition. The hotel is set away from the main road, so it was very quiet. I'd stay here again any time I'm in Lawton!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Lawton / Fort Sill? Share your experiences!