“nice stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Lawton
Flint Hills, Kansas
“nice stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stayed one night on a road trip to Texas. Found the desk clerk friendly and helpful. The room was large and comfortable. Nice breakfast with hot waffles. The price was 98.50 for a king bed. Close the highway but not noisy.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Mass.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Stayed for 2 nites in Lawton. Clean, good mattress, nice flat screen TV. Bathroom was a bit dated. Fitness room had elliptical, treadmill and bike. Nordic track wasn't very good. Didn't use the pool but it looked nice. Breakfast buffet was the usual.

Comfort Inn's are pretty consistent and this location fit the bill.

Would stop again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Flushing, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I really enjoyed my 2 night stay here. The room was immaculate and spacious! The decor is newer and tasteful. I stayed on the 3rd floor and was shocked by how quiet it was. I never even heard anyone else's door shut. I know they had a lot of guests as a lot of people were here for boot camp graduation. The "continental" breakfast was terrific and offered a great variety. Omelettes, bagels, danish, cereal, bacon, sausage, boiled eggs, muffins, waffles, toast, fruit, juice, yogurt, milk, coffee AND pre-packaged goodies (pop-tarts, rice krispy treats, granola bars).
I felt no ned to walk to The Cracker Barrel fro breakfast!
The staff was very friendly as well.
I will highly recommend that you use the AMERICAB Taxi service when possible-very prompt and fairly priced with friendly drivers. I use PEOPLES cab and did not care for that company but they have a monopoly as far as picking up FROM the army base (Ft Sill).
I give 2 thumbs up and 3 snaps in a Z formation!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Over priced for what we got I asked about indoor pool I was told heat pump was not working I could swim in cold water if desired but not recommended for children as it may be to cold for them. The shower wall had soap scum and shower head was covered in hard water scale, ran out of hot water during kids shower within 5 minutes. The breakfast was great one of the best. The staff is AWESOME! Everyone had a smile very accommodating I can not say enough good things about them it's the maintenance that needs attention. All in all would have to think about staying there again due to maintenance issues verses price in this economy gotta make every dollar count.

• Stayed November 2012
Lawton, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

we stayed here due to us pscing and our house was empty.we loved staying here beds were very comfy slept like a baby :) the lady at the front desk was very nice an gave us all we needed an more ! i would defiantly recommend this hotel for sure!! military discount cant beat that :)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Lawton, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Beautiful, gorgeous and elegant can't begin to describe this Comfort Suites! During this particular trip we stayed in many Comfort Inns & Suites, most charged more than this one but were much less posh. Walking into the lobby we immediately felt like we were checking in to a high priced resort. The attention to detail in the interior design was amazing, and it extended to our room, not just the common areas. The room was beautiful and spotless as was the bathroom. The bathroom was divine! We were in Lawton for a five day stay, so the storage under the sink was a wonderful surprise--I wish all Comfort Inns & Suites would provide this. The WiFi worked perfectly, and considering where this hotel is located, it was practically soundproof from the outside noises. The only sound problem we had was hearing our neighbors alarm clock each morning. The clock radio was not only hard to set, but must have been hard to turn off for our neighbor ;) The breakfast bar was just as we expected it to be, and a Cracker Barrel restaurant is within walking distance.

We will definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone that needs a hotel in Lawton.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Fort Lee, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I came to Lawton, expecting to find the same shabby hotels we had here 15 years ago and was VERY IMPRESSED by what I have found instead! I was directed by the Airport to the Comfort Suites. They had a wonderful shuttle come and get me and from the minute I got into the van I knew I made the right choice. The hotel was polished and clean, the gal at the desk was a doll. She gave me a beautiful room with a huge tv, microwave, refrigerator, couch and big king bed. I called to see if there was something smaller (looking to save a buck - cheap senior!) She told me that all of her rooms were this awesome! Breakfast the next morning was great. Waffles, sausage and gravy and tons more to chose from. I ate like a king, slept like a king and rolled in style! This was a great visit. It was awesome to see my old comrads and to be able to feel like I was doing it in style made me feel like a big shot! Great job Ladies for making this old man feel like a star. See you next year, if im still kicking!

Room Tip: If all the rooms are really like mine, they are all great! 1st floor smells like cookies