“Appearances are decieving.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Executive Inn Hotel & Conference Centre

You added Executive Inn Hotel & Conference Centre to your Saves list
Executive Inn Hotel & Conference Centre
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3134 NW Cache Road, Lawton, OK 73505 (Formerly Red Lion Hotel)   |
Ranked #18 of 18 Hotels in Lawton
“Appearances are decieving.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

The lobby looked very nice, but once you got to the room,(mine was on the end,very dark back there)the smell of old mildrew hits you! Carpet very worn out& dirty. No coffee pot for coffee(but had condiments for it) No iron but had ironing board with no pad. Stale donuts for breakfast, nothing that is advertised on line. Will never stay again.

• Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I was quoted one price over the phone and when I went to check in it was almost $13 higher in 2 hours time.
Very run down place.
Would of been better off at another hotel.
OutIde of hotel is very unkept as well.
Dresser had paint peeling off of it.
Coffee maker in room but no cups.

• Stayed July 2014
Biloxi, Mississippi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Cleanliness was mediocre. Toilet seat was broken off and laying on the floor. Lock was broken off. Coffee pot was broken and when I brought it to the front desk they did not give me a new one. Burn holes and torn linen. Air was off and the room was stifling. Took an hour to cool down. Paid for two nights when ask to have my money refunded for the second night I was denied. Plus side it was close to Fort Sill base and a cheap price.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

This was my 2nd trip to Lawton and the 2nd time I stayed here. Both times I was treated with respect and the staff and management were very kind and courteous. I would definitely stay here again. Altough it is an older hotel the price was good. The grounds and pool were very nice and the air in the rooms sure beat the heat of the day.

• Stayed May 2014
DeWitt, Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

This place was disgusting,asked for a non smoking room cuz i have my 4 month old with me,the room smelled Like an ashtray and moldy. The couch had holes and was visibly dirty. The bathroom was disgusting i wouldnt even touch the seat.i did not feel safe at all, men yelling outside the room and as soon things got settled outside me and my son were out of there!!! Never been so disgusted with a hotel.

• Stayed April 2014
Columbus, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I was in town for my son's graduation from Army Basic Training. I arrived at 4am on the 19th of February. I had reservations for the 19th - 22nd. The front lobby's door was locked and when the front desk clerk came to the door, she just unlocked it and walked away - didn't open it, didn't greet me, didn't ask what I wanted. It was all downhill from there. I was told their computer system wouldn't register the date as the 19th until 7 am so I had to pay for an additional night when I was only there for 3 additional hours before their computer system got caught up. I assumed I might have to pay a fee for early check in, but a whole night's stay??? The room she gave me was on the ground floor and the big window by the door had a huge crack across the bottom. After shouldering open the door, I wanted to go sleep in the car. The door looked like someone tried to break it down - from the inside. There was mold on the walls by the front door and in the bathroom. Two out of three lamps didn't work, the electrical outlets were loosey goosey. Oh, and the smell.... I slept on my car blanket for a few hours then got another room. It was slightly better but not by much. The continental breakfast consisted of bread with a toaster, cream cheese danishes, a pitcher of OJ and coffee. There was no exercise facility as advertised. I was told "some teenagers came in and tore it up". Two nights in a row, there was really loud music playing late into the night. On the second night, I called the front desk to complain about the "neighbors" and I was told "it's probably our club". There is a restaurant attached to the hotel and apparently in the evenings, it switches over to a night club and the music carries up to the other side of the hotel. Housekeeping was a joke. The first day, she didn't change the sheets because I had my suitcase on the bed (but I hadn't slept on that bed anyway). The second day, she came around 9am. I asked her to come back at 12 since I would be out at the time. When I returned around 3, she hadn't been back but saw me as I entered. She then came to the door, smoking and blowing her smoke in my direction, asking me if I needed something. I told her I needed towels. She brought clean towels but didn't take the old ones. When I checked out, again, there was no greeting, no inquiries about my stay, no - thanks for staying with us, no - please come again. Just OK. I was never so glad to be gone. That was ABSOLUTELY BY FAR THE WORST HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN!!!!

Room Tip: Choose a good room in another hotel. There are plenty on Cache.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Stayed here 5 nights to visit family and stayed because we were told it was a "quality" budget hotel that was older but in good condition. The only quality was the staff-housekeeping, maintenance, and receptionists and the only thing good was the heater. The shower was broken and the maintenance man came in 10 minutes of the complaint and fixed it with in 20 minutes of the time he assessed the issue. The staff is this hotel's ONLY saving grace. Before I accepted a room, I looked at 7 different available room. The rooms were supposed to be non-smoking but many smelled of smoke and had ashtrays in them. I had to choose between bedding that was stained, holey, and tattered, (some beds didn't have pillows and the red microfiber blanket felt like rubber-we didn't use that..) with carpets that were very stained or tattered, no working lamps, phone, clock, microwave, fridge etc (or they didn't work at all if present) OR the bathroom area that seemed as if it hadn't been cleaned in a while, with stained, holey towels, no toilet paper, shower curtain, broken mirror, no toiletries, coffee maker, coat rack, iron, ironing, board etc. To me old doesn't mean unclean and in bad repair and budget doesn't mean holey and stained linens and lack of working appliance. It was also sleeting when we checked in. All of the stairwells were outside, so we were careful when we checked in. And thought that the stairs would have been de-iced or had salt or kitty litter put on them to reduced the hazard of a fall due to the iced stairs- this never happened our whole stay. We WILL NOT stay here again. This hotel is not a quality budget hotel, it is a place that needs an overall good, deep cleaning, to throw out all of the stained linen, fix or replace the broken appliances/fixtures, and keep their hardworking staff.

Room Tip: Don't stay at this hotel!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Been to Executive Inn Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!