“Way better than last stay!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Executive Inn Hotel & Conference Centre

Executive Inn Hotel & Conference Centre
You added Executive Inn Hotel & Conference Centre to your Saves list
Executive Inn Hotel & Conference Centre
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3134 NW Cache Road, Lawton, OK 73505 (Formerly Red Lion Hotel)   |
Ranked #18 of 18 Hotels in Lawton
USA Land
“Way better than last stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Stayed here in August and didn't have a great stay but this stay was WAY BETTER. Knew going in that it was an older hotel but the location, (right in the middle of the business district and 5 minutes from my work site on Fort Sill), and savings over everyone else made up for the dated rooms. Now the hotel is ovbviously going through some major changes. Rooms were cleaner, more welcoming, everything worked, and the people working the desk were great!

Room Tip: Best value for the money are the Executive Kings and the people at the front desk have given me and...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Krakow, Poland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

If you are on very tight budget, this is the place to stay. It is an old motel that is not taken very well care off. Cleaning should have been better, the room is also a bit smelly. Sheets were clean. Wireless worked well. Receptionist was very friendly and efficient.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Lawrence, Kansas, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

This motel has seen better days. The furniture and fixtures are from the 60's. The linen was worn, but clean. I had to hold down the handle and bucket-flush my toilet. The Mexican Restaurant was a nice surprise. The "continental breakfast" wasn't worth having.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Oak Park, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I couldn't wait for a shower somewhere else, just to get the memory out of my head. UGH! For starters, it took 45 min. to check in after a long wait for the attendant to show up to the desk. While waiting, 2 customers requested plungers. The lobby had a nice appearance (other than tons of hand prints on the door) so I was not suspicious about the room. We stayed on the 2nd floor and on the top landing there was a large laundry bin with 4 inches of an absolutely rancid and foul liquid substance that permeated the air and our room several feet away. Gastly! The room, 214, is totally run down. Yes there is a nice size couch but I would not even set anything on it because it was so stained as was the easy chair.The carpet was stained all over. They allow pets which is the reason we stayed there but my dog spent the whole time tracking all the scents on the floor. I flushed the toilet that had a cigarette butt in this non-smoking room and had to open the flush box and reconnect the chain to flush, then went to the sink to wash my hands and the faucet handle came off in my hand. All I could do was laugh at that point. The lightbulb next to the bed was burned out and there was no remote for the TV. I called the desk and they just told me to come down and get it! We slept very restlessly mostly due to the odor. This was probably a nice place in its day but sadly negelected now. We were too exhausted from 10 hours of travel to check out but wish we had anyway. We are now staying in a LaQuinta in Austin for same price, dog friendly, no extra charge, Just lovely. Try them next time you travel!

Room Tip: Go anywhere else. Try LaQuinta.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Bishop, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

We recently stayed at the Executive Inn in Lawton. The rooms were clean, and very nice for the money. Our room had a king size bed with a sofa. It was very comfortable. I was very worried after reading some of the reviews here. But, to my delight, this hotel was clean, quiet, and nice. You must remember you are not staying at a Marriott. It is an older hotel, but we found it to be very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and when our friends' key didn't work in their door, the woman at the front desk came immediately to show them how to open it (the handle turned up, not down). Checking in and out was a breeze. This hotel is a good value.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

Considering the price and that the room was relatively clean we thought we had gotten a decent deal for our two day visit to Lawton. There was a slightly foul smell in the room which wasn't too bad. Then when I went to wash my hands guess what? No hot water! Then the faucet in the tub was broken so finding the hot what was a task in itself. The first morning the maid showed up at 9 am and I told her to come back. Apparently she forgot to come back because when we returned at 5 pm our room was exactly as we left it. We called for service and towels and were told the maids had left but we would get towels brought to us. The excuse for the maid not returning was that she didn't speak English. This morning when we checked out we informed the desk clerk of the problems and her response was "OK.". If not for her nonchalant attitude I would have never written this review! Never an attempt at I'm sorry for your inconvenience or what can I do to make this right. You get what you pay for!! Buyer beware.

• Stayed February 2012
Midland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2011

My wife and I didn't know what we would find when we got here, according to the reviews we had read before. we were surprised that it was better than we had expected. we have stayed in some pretty rough motels before. My wife said the bed was great, she had the best sleep she has ever had away from home. We are seniors and that means a lot. This one was quiet, clean and nicely landscaped, while the weather had a lot to do with the color of the grass and trees, it was well manicured and maintained. We didn't use the pool, but it looked clear and several kids were enjoying it.
The continental breakfast was enough, it would be better with waffles or biscuits/gravy. The staff was very helpful, friendly, and courteous with directions about the area. It would be hard to say anything derogatory about the hotel and staff. Being an older hotel, it is showing big improvements over the past.

Good luck in your endeavors,

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Executive Inn Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!