“Budget Minded Traveler” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 18 Hotels in Lawton
McAlester, Oklahoma
“Budget Minded Traveler”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

This motel is starting to show it's age, however if your looking for a clean place to stay try this one. Nothing fancy but affordable for the budget minded traveler. Just a little difficult to get to Cache Rd. is always pretty busy.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Ken K, General Manager at Quality Inn Lawton, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for writing this review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us as a friendly budget traveller. We are in the process of doing a lot of new renovations. And if you ever come to Lawton again, we hope you will stay with us again so we can exceed your expectations.

Thank you again and hope to see you in the future.

Respectfully,

Quality Inn Lawton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Well, I arrived at quality inn. Approached the front desk to ask about rates. The front desk associate was very helpful and friendly. The rates were not bad(to my amazement). I payed for 3 days. They charged my card then handed me my room keys. Usually most places around here just give you the key and leave you on the hunt for your room on your own. They pulled out a small map of the rooms and explained where everything was and where my room was located (I found that very convenient) 3 minutes later I arrived at my room. I got out and scanned the area to see what type of people and cars were around. Mostly out of state work trucks. I opened my room door. It smelled fresh. I went in and inspected before bringing any of my belongings in. The bed was nicely made no stains. The carpet had usual wear n tear . Nothing unpleasant. It was nicely vacuumed. The bath was clean and smelled like chemicals. Which I like. Sink, toilet were clean also. I turned the AC on. It worked very well. Nice and cold. I went back out and scanned the area again. To my amazement there weren't any crackheads,dope Fein's or lot lizards sneaking around so it was cool to take my bags in. So the stay is good. The service is good. The area was good also. Only thing I could find is the windows need a little windex. Good job quality inn. You guys really cleaned it up well. You will have my business again in the future.

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Ken K, General Manager at Quality Inn Lawton, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Good Morning,

Thank you for writing such a nice detailed review and. I am glad you paid attention to all the little details, which really helps me and my staff to know exactly what our guests are thinking. And it helps us to improve and provide better service to our guest in the future.
I will make sure to share your kind words with my staff and we really appreciate you choosing to stay with us now and in the future.I hope we have an opportunity to serve you again.
Have a great day and again, thank you for your comments.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

My family enjoyed recent stay here. At front desk all the staff is extremely friendly and helpful.Our room is clean and comfortable.Price is reasonable, tasty hot breakfast and they change it every day not the same breakfast every day .Quality inn motel is close to a lot of places to eat .Good place to stay.

• Stayed April 2014
Ken K, General Manager at Quality Inn Lawton, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
I would like to thank you on behalf of my entire staff for taking time to write this review and chossing to stay with us. I am glad that your family enjoyed their stay and good food in the vicinity. It gives us great pleasure to serve our customers and give them exceptional service.

Thank you again for staying with us and we hope you keep choosing to stay with us in the future as well.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Great friendly service . They really go out of the way to make everyone welcome . Room is clean. Quiet place to stay.everything is close to the motel the fast food and restaurant .i want to give a four points at all.

• Stayed June 2013
Ken K, General Manager at Quality Inn Lawton, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Thank you for taking time and writing such a nice review. We take pride in our hotel and strive to go above and beyond to satisfy our customers. I will share your kind words with my staff to encourage them further.
Thank you again and we hope you come back to see us again in the near future.

Killeen, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Customer Service was okay during the check in process. The appearance of the lobby can be very misleading as to the actual appearance of the rest of the hotel property. Room carpet was very dirty and stained. It had started to peel back around the bathroom ex trance and room main ex trance and excess amounts of dirt were underneath. There was hair in the shower. This is definitely not worth the stay.

• Stayed March 2014
Ken K, General Manager at Quality Inn Lawton, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and I am sorry that you were not satisfied with the condition of the room and I have notified the concerned departments. I will personally make sure to get the carpets cleaned in that room.

Quality Inn
3110 NW Cache RD
Lawton, OK 73505
(580)353-3104
gm.ok164@choicehotels.com
Peoria, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Carpet had black & finger nail polish stains and needed to be replaced. Burn marks on the bathtub. Heater turned to cold air in the middle of the night.Shower turned from scolding hot to cold & back..

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Ken K, General Manager at Quality Inn Lawton, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Let me first apologize to you on behalf of my entire staff for any issues you experienced during your stay. We have taken care of all the concerned issues you had mentioned and want to assure you that all the maintenance and housekeeping staff are well aware of it so we can accommodate our guest better in the future.
Thank you for staying us and hope you give us another chance to serve you better.
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Reserved 2 rooms (105 & 245) as an AARP member, to attend Ft. Sill BCT graduation.Carpet is beyond its' lifespan. Rooms dirty, dingy, and smelled. Heater loud. Had to walk out of rooms to go to Breakfast Room on cold mornings. After returning home, found a bedbug in my book I kept on nightstand. I will be emailing a photo to GM Khan, and share experience with AARP. Best thing about trip, not returning to Lawton, OK or any Quality Inns.

Room Tip: Would not recommend this place ever!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Ken K, General Manager at Quality Inn Lawton, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thank you for your input and I apologize for any inconveniences you experienced during your stay. It is our mission that we provide exceptional service and when there is an issue it is always great to be made aware of it so that we may amend.
I will ensure that the Housekeeping and Maintenance staff is well versed and will take care of the room issues you mentioned to ensure this will not happen again. And yes you can definitely email me directly and I will do everything possible to fix the problem.
We thank you for staying with us and although you had a bad experience please consider trying us again to show you we have made that change. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Thank you.

Been to Quality Inn Lawton? Share your experiences!