“Not worth the stay” 1 of 5 stars

2800 NW Texas Street, Idabel, OK 74745   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Idabel B&B and Inns
“Not worth the stay”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed one night only, took forever to get checked in and the hotel was almost empty, the room had broken furniture, broken tile in the shower and a shower rod ready to fall off the wall, the tv was from the late 80's, the bed was very comfortable, the complimentary breakfast was a joke, very disappointing stay

• Stayed December 2014

Families
Couples
Solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2014

Check in was easy, and the room was clean and well kept. Staff was great. Lobby area looks clean and modern.This hotel appears to be a recently renovated. Overall the hotel experience was near perfect.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2014

We had a third person who had a blow up mattress. We asked for another blanket and pillow and they would not get them for us. Brown pool, overgrown grass (needed mowed and definitely weedeated about 2 weeks ago, it was very noticeably high), unfriendly service all the way around. The manager really loved to argue, and I hate arguing. I kept asking why we were still being charged for a 3rd person when the 3rd person had to sleep in discomfort since they could not accommodate the third person with any extra blankets or pillows. He kept arguing that it was their policy, he missed the point every time I asked him that question so I gave up. When I checked in I asked for a receipt and they could not get one, the next morning I asked the same question to a different person and they still couldn't do something as simple as giving me a receipt. When I first checked in the lady asked "yes? How can I help you?" but not with a smile, it was more like she was confused that someone would walk up to a hotel desk to check in. Unwelcoming in nearly every aspect. The room, however, was nice and clean. Oh, and the manager said he could not get us a blanket because "we have had guests get very mad at us, so we don't feel safe going outside at night to get this stuff". I can understand that but there was plenty of room in the employee area to keep extra stuff like this. Didn't make since to me that they wouldn't find simply solutions to simple problems. They won't get repeat business from me and I'm confident in that!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Idabel hotels

Been to Magnuson Hotel Idabel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Magnuson Hotel Idabel

Address: 2800 NW Texas Street, Idabel, OK 74745
Location: United States > Oklahoma > McCurtain County > Idabel
Ranked #1 of 1 B&Bs / Inns in Idabel
The pet friendly Magnuson Hotel Idabel offers guests a free continental breakfast, seasonal outdoor pool, free wireless internet, and a business center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Magnuson Hotel Idabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Magnuson Hotel Idabel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.