“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Guymon
Mid Florida, Florida
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I was staying there on business and most of town was full. They only had one room from cancelation and it was around $81. I thought kind of high but it was last room practically in town. The clerk was very friendly. The room was SO big. It was like a mini house. I could live there. It was very clean and had no problems during stay. The breakfast area was a little small but they brag on having the best breakfast and it was VERY good for what they had. Staff was very friendly in morning too. They give away free postcards. I have never seen that before. Made for Great stay!

Room Tip: Book ahead.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
La Canada, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

This one-story hotel is nothing extraordinary...however, it is clean and comfortable...and reasonably priced for this town. We got a good night's sleep here. The hotel seems to be frequented by workers (highway? construction?). There are plenty of trucks parked in the lot...perhaps their employers put them up here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dallas, TX
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

When we first checked in we were given a room that was occupied! I'm glad there was no one inside the room! Breakfast area is nasty & tables were not clean. Coffee taste almost like a water! Check out time is 11:00, we went out of the hotel at about 0900 to say goodbye to our friend and we came back after 30 minutes. I decided to take a quick shower only to find out they came to our room with all our things still spread out & took the towels. I'm glad they did not see one since it was hanging behind my clothes! And at about 1000, they were already knocking hard at our door asking if we will stay or not! I've been to other Days Inn & had a good experience but this is by far the most ridiculous hotel I've ever been! They do NOT deserve not even one star. They do not respect their customer and I don't think it's even in their mind that we can write reviews with the experience we have had with them! I don't even know if we are missing something since we had quite few things spread all over! Please check in at other hotels.

Room Tip: Please use other hotels in town!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Guymon Days Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Guymon Days Inn & Suites

Address: 620 NE Hwy. 54, Guymon, OK 73942
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Guymon
Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Guymon
Hotel Class:2 star — Guymon Days Inn & Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Guymon Days Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Guymon
Guymon Days Inn

If you own or manage Guymon Days Inn & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.