“Dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Richland Center, Wisconsin
“Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

Fast service, good food, and freindly staff. The price was right and close by.

Visited March 2012

“Horrible - Unprofessional, Dangerous, Unforgivable”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

1. I thought I was going to get Vibrio from the undercook, bad shrimp. It was inedible, and I will eat just about anything.
2. Bartender served headless beer
3. Witnessed bartender served beer to minors.
4. Bartender broke a glass, and it shattered into all of the other glasses. She then proceeded to serve drinks to other patrons with glass shards in them.
5. A fellow patron recommended she clean the glass shards from the glasses.. Right? Who wants to ingest glass shards?!!!! The Owner's girlfriend proceed to LOSE it on this guy! She was screaming obscenities and irately asking him how he could boss around her girls!? Really?
6. I really can't get over how this woman behaved. How could anyone in their right mind think it's acceptable to serve glass shards in drinks and to serve minor's alcohol; then yell at some poor guy who speaks up?

• Visited March 2012
San Jose
“Horrible!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

Horrible tasting food.When I complained about it to the manager She called me cuss words. I recomend will never ever visit this resturant again The resturant atmosphere is wagon style old. the food was horrible tasting and stale.

• Visited March 2012
Russellville, Arkansas
“Great food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

On our trip to Arizona, we stopped for the night in Guymon, OK. There were quite a few work crews staying at our hotel, so my husband asked them where was a good place to eat. Since they eat out all week while working in Guymon, we thought they would know the places. Several said Scotty's. The front desk also recommended Scotty's. My husband had pork tenderloin and asparagus. I wondered how fresh asparagus would be, but it was grilled and wonderful. I had the smothered hamburger steak. Very good and not too salty like they can be. On the way home, we stopped in Guymon again and again ate at Scotty's. Husband got asparagus again and it was wonderful again. Who would ever guess. Would definitely eat there again if we are back that way.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Changed ownership”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011 via mobile

This place took a turn for the worse. I understand it is under new management.