“The best Restaurant in Guthrie :)” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Oklahoma city
“The best Restaurant in Guthrie :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

We live in edmond and eat romas for last 3 years its always been great , anyone who live close or traveling by should stop by and try it wont be dissapointed , home made italian delicious food ,

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Are you kidding me?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

I live near Guthrie and have eaten at Roma's a handful of times and have always been dissapointed, sometime with service sometimes with the food. I can't believe they have ranked it number one in Guthrie. I will not be going back again since I always leave feeling like I paid for over priced frozen meal from rude owners. The bread is the best part but I like to have the olive oil sauce with it and that costs an additional arm. ;)

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Good Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Good northern Italian food which is hard to find in Oklahoma. Pleasant wait staff, food served in a timely manner. I will say the portions are huge! Be prepared to take some home.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Derby, Kansas
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

We were excited to eat at Roma's after all the glowing reviews we read. I have to say we found it to be pretty average all the way around.

The bread is in fact delicious and really was the highlight of our meal. My husband ordered lasagna, which honestly was no better than frozen supermarket lasagna. I had a chicken dish with a cream sauce which was a little heavy on the salt. Neither dishes were terrible, but not great either.

The staff was friendly, but service was pretty slow for a Saturday lunchtime. The place was not particularly busy either. The atmosphere is nothing special...it is in a converted Pizza Hut building.

We are moving to the Guthrie area this fall. We will try Roma's again, I am sure. I will not, however, bring guests or recommend it unless we have a very different experience in the future. Perhaps we are spoiled by our own local Italian eatery at which the owner has only moved from Italy within the past 7 years.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Guthrie, Oklahoma
“Great food-great owners on site-great atmosphere-great location in a great little town!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

If you want some wonderful Italian food, you must go to Roma's. You will love the food, the owners and the quaint atmosphere! Love the Lobster Ravioli! Kids loved the pizza! For a fun evening out- go to Roma's!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere