“Great place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
San Jose, California
“Great place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

This was a really nice room. It was spacious with one king bed, easy chair,desk and chair.The staff was friendly and helpful. It had a very good self-serve breakfast. There is no restaurant in the hotel, but there are a lot of convenient restaurants in town.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Grove, Oklahoma, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Lou Ann and her staff make Best Western Grove a great place to stay, a great hot breakfast complete with bacon, and a willingness to help every customer,

This is truly a Best Western location that demonstrates the spirit of hospitality and friendliness to the road weary traveler just looking for a friendly comfortable place to stay where all the smiles and all the friendship are still free.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

New Braunfels, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

This property is very conveniently located near our daughter's home. We had a lot of family join us over Thanksgiving so we opted to stay off-site. We were especially pleased with the friendliness and hospitality shown by the staff. We asked for a very early check-in and our desired time was readily accommodated. The room was basic, but clean and neat. The breakfast was actually quite good. Our only complaint was that the hallway was smoky. It's apparent that smokers are smoking in the alcoves or far too close to the entry doors. We will look forward to staying here again during similar circumstances when we are visiting family.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Shady Point
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

We were in town with our high school playing softball and even though this motel was 45 minutes away from where we were playing it was worth the drive. Check in was fast and easy and the front staff were awesome, made us feel right at home. Rooms were clean and up to date, no outside noise to keep you awake. We didnt get up early enough for the breakfast but the fresh cookies at 4pm were wonderful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I've stayed here 3 times in the last year and have always had a pleasant experience. The manager and rest of the staff are very friendly. The breakfast is decent and the rooms clean. An added plus is the "clean remote". Definitely one of the nicer Best Westerns I've ever stayed at.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
dallas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Reserved a room for a stay at Best Western Timberridge in Grove approx 2 months in advance. When I went to check in, I was told I did not have a reservation and they were completely booked. I showed them my confirmation number. They said my reservation had been cancelled, but could not tell me why. I am a frequent traveler and have NEVER had this happen. There was no notice of the cancellation whatsoever. My worst nightmare - tired and stranded with no place to stay! Obviously I was furious. The night clerk said the day manager had more access to the system and would contact me the next day to offer an explanation. When I asked if they had my my number, they said yes, it was on my cancelled RESERVATION. I had them put in my cel number also. I received no phone call, no explanation and no apology. Do not trust this horrible establishment! PLEASE do not make the same mistake I did!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
oklahoma city, oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

This is one of the nicer Best Western hotels I've stayed in. Very friendly service, clean rooms, good location.

The breakfast is essentially a continental breakfast plus eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits and gravy, waffles.

Rooms were good size with a refrigerator and coffee maker. Also the tv used a 'clean remote' that I thought was nice.

• Stayed August 2011

Been to BEST WESTERN TimberRidge Inn? Share your experiences!