“Not a good choice” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Erick
Shawano, Wisconsin
“Not a good choice”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Not sure where the pictures were taken because we didn't see anything near what they show.
We had a pet friendly room that had two broken chairs and one not much better! Nick checked us in and was very nice but the morning clerk was not so nice and the only warm items for breakfast was the coffee and toast, there was no offer of eggs or bacon. To us it was a over priced hotel and would NOT recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

20 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Stayed at Premier for 3+ weeks on business and couldn't have been happier. The staff is so kind and friendly and very accomodating! Anything I needed all I had to do was ask. The eggs and bacon every morning was a nice bonus and always cooked perfectly. Both rooms I stayed in were clean and had comfortable beds/linens and a nice large flat screen television. Blackout curtains were great since I was working nights and sleeping during the day. Noise level from the interstate was very moderate and easily drownd out by simply turning on the air/fan. Nice microwave and fridge, AC/Heat worked great, hot water, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, desk, table with chairs, lots of lighting, etc. I will surely stay here again on my next business trip!

Room Tip: Double bed rooms are spacious
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Avery, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Filthy room. I was afraid to take my shoes off. There is NOTHING in Erick, OK. I was glad I had had lunch on the way as the "restaurant" across the the street from the hotel looked like an abandoned building, with a broken down car in the parking lot. There was no sense of security with a room on the first floor. Unfortunately, I was too tired from driving all day to push on. Yuck!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Enid, Oklahoma, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Nice place. Staff is friendly. Rooms are clean. Not what I expected. Spacious with microwave and fridge. There was very little noise from the highway. The curtains blocked out all the outside light. Bed was very comfortable. Only problem was Breakfast was sparse which was probably due to lack of customers I would recommend this place to those traveling I-40

• Stayed September 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Nothing about this place is as advertised... but I suppose you could argue that a small effort is made. The pictures on this site have little to do with the reality of the Premier Inn and Suites in Erick, OK. First, our room had a musty, wet dog carpet odor. Turns out that though they advertise as a "pet friendly" hotel there is only one room for people with pets and we were lucky enough to get it. The mini-fridge was inoperable and there were spiderwebs in the corners and on the bottom of the lamps... I did not dare remove my shoes until I got into bed (without the shabby bedspread btw). After being on the road a few days we were anticipating using the advertised "guest laundry"... but it was out of order. Same story with the pool. The "hot breakfast" was the last straw in a chain of events that only the humorless would not think they are on Candid Camera (that's the same as Punked for the younger folks). The only hot thing I received was 2 slices of limp bacon brought to me from somewhere behind the counter. The really funny thing is that I was so relieved after turning down the Hotels.com prices of $120 per night and getting it for $80 after phoning the hotel directly!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Manning, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012 via mobile

It was late and I was tired, as was the motel. It serviced what I would call a purpose, nothing more and nothing less. The young man at the desk was very friendly and well mannered. If you can, push on, if not, it will do.

• Stayed March 2012
Payson, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

For an out of the way place this hotel was very nice. It was clean, quiet and comfortable and they even cooked eggs and bacon for breakfast. The towels were big and soft which was a nice change.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Premier Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!