“more than not satisfied” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Enid

You added Knights Inn Enid to your Saves list
Knights Inn Enid
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2901 South Van Buren, Enid, OK 73703 (Formerly Days Inn Enid)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #13 of 13 Hotels in Enid
FRESNO
“more than not satisfied”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

hotel does not honor government rates, bugs in room, inadequate lighting, maids tried could not correct, door cards hard to operate, employees seemed to lack knowledge or empowerment to deal with problems...and I did not get any reward points!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
BROKEN ARROW
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

The staff at the hotel was good. I met two front desk people and they were fairly friendly and efficient. I did not meet any of the housekeeping staff, but the room was cleaned properly and nothing of mine was touched.

After seeing the bland exterior of the hotel and the strip club two doors down, I started to worry when I saw the peeling wallpaper border and stained carpet in the hallway along with an unrecognizable odor. I also noticed that my door had at one time been pryed open and I nearly checked out right then. Inside the room there were strange cut-off bolts protruding from three places in the ceiling and the arm of the sitting chair was damaged. One lamp was missing a bulb and the one behind the door did not work at all and was located directly in line with the edge of the door. I kept wondering why housekeeping kept leaving the trashcan up next to the wall instead of under the vanity until I realized that they were using it to stop the door from breaking the glass on the wall sconce. Of the two plugins I tried, both of them had faulty top plugs so that I could only plug in my laptop or the lamp over the desk (which didn't matter because it was the one missing a bulb). Also the bar for the shower curtain had a broken bolt on one side so that it leaned down and the curtian would slide to the center of it instead of staying in place.

The shower curtian and the lights not working I felt should have been noticed and reported by housekeeping and it may have been. But I don't think anyone is maintaining this property.

I would like to say that my stay was without incident. The room was clean and I did not see any type of "critter" or bug. But this property has been allowed to become run down and with the area it is in it won't be long before people do start to run away upon seeing it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Portland, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

In the room: Cockroaches, fleas, stained towels, no wifi (advertised) incomplete restock each day, and the card locks only worked 1/2 the time (no lights - staff had to manually unlock our door twice).

On the property: dozens of feral cars, gabage and debris in most of the "out of sight" common areas such as those between buildings.

In the lobby: Clerk named Tommy used profanity without regard for customers within earshot and spoke poorly of some customers after they left, despite others still being able to hear it.

In 49 states and 18 countries (some 3rd world), this was my worst hotel experience ever... To make matters worse, I called Days Inn customer service and they put me on permanent hold after "taking my report", I hung up after 15 minutes of silent holding and no reply.

Never again, Days Inn can go to hell.

• Stayed October 2012
Portland, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

In the room: stained towels, cockroaches, fleas, no wifi (advertised) and sporadically functional key card locks (no lights - staff had to manually unlock our room twice).

On the property: dozens of feral cats, garbage and debris in public areas.

In the lobby: Desk clerk Tommy using profanity with customers in the room, speaking poorly about other customers after they leave, playing evangelical TV programs in the morning.

To top it all off, I called Days Inn customer service and they put me on endless hold after taking down my info... I gave up after 15 minutes of silent holding and no reply.

I've stayed at hotels in 49 states and 18 countries (some 3rd world) and this was the worst overall - never again.

• Stayed October 2012
JOHNSTOWN
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Rooms old and dated. Bath Tub became a swiming pool when showering. No WiFi in the back of the hotel. Breakfest was a joke.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Knights Inn Enid? Share your experiences!