“Comfortable, Relaible, and Just Like Home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Enid

Baymont Inn & Suites Enid
You added Baymont Inn & Suites Enid to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Enid
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3614 W. Garriott Road, Enid, OK 73703 (Formerly AmeriHost Inn Enid)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Enid
San Jose, California
“Comfortable, Relaible, and Just Like Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2010

I just went to my 50th class reunion. Traveling back to Enid, when I heard where the group rooms were, I was a little taken back. From years and years ago, I didn't remember the Baymont Inn. The rooms were clean, Staff was ALWAYS smiling, and I slept better than I sleep at home. I will be staying here from now on. If this is their Brand's Standards, I will never stay at another hotel.

• Stayed September 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Brampton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2010

I stayed in Baymont Inn for two nights. I shop couple of hotels before i picked Baymont after checking inn I was very happy to stayed in this nice hotel. staff was very nice, price was good as compare to holiday and hampton. location is really good. i stayed in there jacuzi suit whicj was very nice. i recomend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
n brunswick
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2009

I stayed here last year also with my colleagues but this year they just renovated the rooms with new beds and carpet.we booked few rooms. the hotel located behind chili's and applebee's. we all had a pleasant stay. we recommend this hotel to every one who want a place like home.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2009

We were to stay in the Baymont for 2 nights. Our first room did not have working A/C with outside temps of 109. The next room we were moved to had a bed like a concrete slab. Sleeping on the floor would have been softer. The room was not in great shape, the walls needed painting, the chair in the room had a large stain on it, the carpets could have been replaced. We kept our shoes on while in the room. We checked out the next morning and went to the Holiday Inn, much better!! Great bed.
We will never stay here again!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Tx
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2008

We stayed one night at the Baymont in Enid, Ok while in town for a funeral. The room was clean and conveniently located near a Chili's and Applebee's. However, the bed was as hard as a rock. It was like sleeping on the floor. Also, the shower is very difficult to figure out how to turn on. Other family members staying at the hotel told us there were instructions on how to work it in their room, but we just had to figure it out.

• Liked — quick and easy check-in
  • Disliked — Hard Beds!!
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Pratt KS
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2008

It was 103 degrees outside and I checked in at 5:30 pm, the air conditioning in the room was shut off so I turned it on high and went to eat. One hour later I returned to a very hot room. I checked the A/C and the filter was completly plugged with dirt so I washed it out. I waited another hour and the room did not cool down.

I went to the front desk and explained the situation and requested another room. They did not have any available rooms and told me they could not fix the A/C. The air conditioning did start working around 3 am. When I check out I complained again and was told that it takes a long time for the rooms to cool down when it is hot.

Stayed July 2008
Sacramento CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2008

I use a wheelchair so I was interested in a room with an accessibile bathroom. The bathroom was very room, however, the bench in the shower was very narrow, made balancing on it for a person with little muscle control very percarious.

What made it a suite was that it had a LARGE jacuzzi tub in the main room, a small frig and a microwave and coffee maker. The TV was a 27", the remote was a universal one with very limited options. The hotel staff was helpful and friendly. They have a beautiful indoor pool/whirlpool area, really nice just off the lobby. They also served a continental style breakfast that we did not take part in. It was relatively quiet, as we stayed from a saturday - wednesday. It sits behind a Chili's and Applebee's restauarants, Blockbuster video, a pizza place and other businesses. Within walking distance ( although there are no formal sidewalks) there are grocery stores, liquor stores K-Mart and within a five minute car ride there is a mall and Walmart. Good location.

• Liked — spacious entry way and bathroom
  • Disliked — too much furniture for a room where a wheelchair would be used, especially such a large tub in the main room
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Enid? Share your experiences!