“Great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 16 hotels in Elk City
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I stayed here for two nights while working up highway 34. This is a beautiful hotel for Elk City. the lobby is bright and clean with very nice clerks working the front desk. I checked in late (after 10 pm and had no problems). The rooms are spacious, clean and modern. My king room only had a shower no tub which wasn't an issue for me. My only complaint was it was a little loud. My room was on the first floor directly across from the fitness room so I could hear a lot of traffic but this was also during the day as I was working nights. My favorite thing was they had a small canister of water flavored with lemon set up in the lobby and it was a welcomed sight coming in from the heat. It was even there when I came in after 11 pm. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

129 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Raleigh, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Family went on a two week cross-country road trip, and among the hotels we stayed in this one stood out. The room was clean and very comfortable. The lobby was nice and spacious. Hot breakfast was good - better than the other hotels we stayed in. I want to be fair and not rate any of the other amenities (pool, etc.) because we were only passing through and didn't have time to avail of them. I wish the hotels where we spent more than one night in were like this one.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in Elk City while my daughter was playing softball in the state tournament. I had called several different hotels and after I took into consideration all the amenities, this seemed like what we wanted. I'm glad we chose this one. It was clean and the staff was great. The price was right for what we needed: 9 rooms for 3 nights!! The pool and hot tub was nice, the laundry room made it nice for us to wash the softball uniforms, and the free hot and cold breakfast choices were awesome. I would recommend this LaQuinta Inn to anyone passing through. We were very satisfied.

• Stayed June 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Hotel is very clean, beds comfortable and the staff are very friendly. Very quiet air conditioner. We would stay here again. Easy off and on hwy. Near the route 66 museum..............................................................................................

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

After a long days drive we arrived after 7pm and our room was waiting. The hotel is new so the lobby was clean, fresh and welcoming. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Our room was spacious and clean. the smell and appearance of new is everywhere. it was very convenient to have a WalMart just across the parking lot. We were too tired for dinner so the McDonalds there and fresh fruit were the perfect solution.
The next morning a workout in the spacious and fully equipped workout room was perfect followed by hot coffee and a hot shower back in my room. Then, down for a Hot breakfast ( everything from eggs, oatmeal and sausage) to fruit, pastries and waffles). Took a dip in the nice indoor pool and then back up for a long nap.
The staff are so friendly- just like all I have met in this little town.
Highly recommend this hotel to all who venture this way!!!

• Stayed June 2013
Calimesa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

We arrived 3 - 4 p.m. and room was not ready. Was offered another room and accepted. Wanted to bring in luggage only to find one cart was stranded on 3rd. floor and the other one was in use by a couple who were sitting in the lobby waiting for their room to be ready. This was a long delay. Then had a problem with air conditioning and with only one desk clerk it took forever to get help. This hotel needs more maids (only two in evidence for a hotel of this size) and an additional desk clerk at busy time. The desk clerk was especially friendly and tried to be helpful. The rooms and other accommodations are nice and the breakfast is on the "bright side". I doubt I will ever stay here again. The service does not justify their price.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Elk City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Elk City

Address: 2611 E Highway 66, Elk City, OK 73644
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Elk City
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 16 hotels in Elk City
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Elk City 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Elk City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Elk City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.