“We eat here often!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food
Windy Oklahoma
“We eat here often!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012 via mobile

We eat at this restaurant on 33rd street 3+ times a week. We use the drive thru and eat in and love the place. The employees and the manager (Timmy?) are always pleasant. Would recommend to everyone.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
“Homemade Lemonade”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

I go there sometimes for the Lemonade alone! These are Christian kids who are very polite in the drive through, I really appreciate their great attitudes!

Visited January 2012
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Chick-fil-A, need I say more?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

Best Chicken sandwich and waffle fries in town. My husband loves the homemade Chicken noodle soup and others in my family love the Chicken Salad sandwich. I personally can't get enough of Ice Dream.

Edmond, Oklahoma
“Consistently Good Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

We love Chick-fil-A! We love the food, service, atmosphere. I wish they would stop using styrofoam and plastic but everything else we like. Chick-fil-A is our hands down favorite in it's category.

Oklahoma
“Beware of horrible service and spoiled chicken!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2010

I used to be a regular for Chick-fil-A. I used to order a #3 meal at least 4 times a week. As of March 28, 2010 at 6:30PM, I will never order food again from this restaurant, no matter what city it's in!!!!! I pulled up to drive-thru and ordered my usual #3, 4ct, with a sweet tea. I get to the window, pick up my food, and noticed how an employee was coughing all over the food. Nevertheless, I take the food home and bite into my strips. They tasted spoiled! I ask my sister to taste one, and she spit it out saying it tasted weird. I took the food back to the restaurant. The manager had a horrible attitude and told the cook to make me a "special" batch. The cashier whispered to me not to eat it because the manager told the cook to do something really bad to my food. The other employees were all pointing and laughing. I have never experienced such horrible service in my life from any place. If you want to get food poisoning from the manager telling the cooks to do stuff to your food, then you should go the Chick-fil-A on 33rd in Edmond, OK. It is near TJMaxx, Homeland, and Taco Bell. Would I recommend this resaturant to a friend? I wouldn't even recommend this restaurant to my worse enemy!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere