“Slow!” 2 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Slow!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Took 55 minutes to get our food and then parts of the order were not right. Waiter was new and had not been adequately trained. Avoid. There are better places.

Atkins, Arkansas
“Service could have been way better!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We went here for lunch while being in OK. For a wedding and it took a really long time to get our meals and we had to wait way to long for drink refills. In not sure if they were short staffed or what but from the time we sat down it took 45 min. To an hour to recieve our food. And the waitress was not on her a-game my sister had to ask for steak sauce and ketchup 3 times and each time the waitress would say ok be right back and then forget to bring it.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Luther, Oklahoma
“Dirty restaurant!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Every time we have been here the place is dirty. Food all over the menus, employees just standing around, not bothering to clean off tables. Food on the floor. The food taste ok. Nothing spectacular. They no longer carry shrimp cocktail sauce even though the still serve shrimp.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Collinsville
“Great Saturday night family night out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Enjoyed a great meal with the family. Very attentive waitstaff and short wait to be seated. Very extensive menu and decent prices. We plan to return sometime.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Terrible overall experience. A Tuesday, in January around 7pm.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Terrible experience. A Tuesday in January around 7pm.
First our Hostest, I believe she introduced her self as Nick or Nicky, was very rude and gave us each bad looks when we first walked in. After being seated I couldn't find my waiter when I needed my first refill and ranch to go with my salad, until I had to go to the restroom, I walked to the wrong side of the restrained and saw my waiter setting and talking with 3 other people! They kindly pointed me in the direction of the bathroom...
When the main coarse finally arrived my friends was could and all the french fries tasted like rubber! It took another 30mins to get my friends recooked meal (luckily it wasn't just microwaved). So we decided to ask for the manager to complain. The manager, Beth, didn't arrive till after we were done with our meal, and acted like she was very concerned with our experience, but she was very clearly fake; also, didn't offer us anything for our troubles (not even a re-fill), and then got on to the waiter right in front of us, I guess to prove she's a good manager. The waiter then asked if we wanted dessert, we all said "No!" And he brought us our check.
This is not the first bad experience I have at the Chili's in Edmond, or my first experience with THAT manager, but definitely my worst experience!

• Visited January 2013