“It was OK.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Phoenix, Arizona
“It was OK.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

The restaurant was nothing special. It is located in a strip plaza. I had thai tea and papaya salad. It was made differently than I am used to. The service was good. I'll probably go back and try some more dishes. I'll update things if my opinion changes.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Edmond, Oklahoma
“Wonderful service and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We love this little Thai place. The volcano shrimp is great but a little warm, you can ask to have it toned down. The mango sticky rice is one of our family favorites.

Visited July 2013
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
“Truly a Delight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have taken several out-of-town guests to Thai Delight, and they have all been very impressed. One guest lives in Seattle and another in Chicago, they both said the food here is as good as the Thai restaurants in these large towns. The waitresses remember us and are always super friendly. Sometimes they are hard to understand, but just concentrate and you will get what they mean. My favorites are the yellow curry and spicy dish.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Accommodating Chef and Good Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I love Thai food. This little Thai place is very friendly and it is not noisy here. I always select a dish and then make special requests. I don't really like a lot of veggies in my Thai food (carrots, onions, broccoli, etc). I ask for the meat and a little mushroom and onion mainly. I have been treated very well even with my special requests here. I love the fish sauce with the peppers and generally leave the container empty. I am comfortable here.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fairview, Texas
“Love this place. Got a hotel nearby just to go a third time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Love this place and the food and of course our wonderful waitress BEE. She is so nice . We have gone thru this area when traveling three times in the last year and each time stayed near this place just so we could go there for dinner. Wouldn't miss it.

• Visited March 2013