“Was wonderful...” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Was wonderful...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

I had read the review of March 27 and was concerned because I had been there several years ago and wanted to take a group of friends there for a special dinner. Upon reading the most recent review I didn't know what to do so asked one of the friends to go to dinner with me to check it out for ourselves. We went the evening of May 4, 2012 and couldn't have been happier. The food was delicious, the service impeccable, the setting both relaxing and serene. I was just wondering was the March 27th experience an off night or just some people being overly spoiled. Needless to say I am going ahead with my party and looking forward to another delightful evening.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
Edmond, Oklahoma
“What Happened to this Restaurant???”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

My husband and I ate at this restaurant several years ago and it was wonderful. We returned on Tuesday March 20th for what we thought would be a delicious dinner....boy! were we wrong! It had to be the worst food we have ever eaten in our lives. Salad awful! Lamb chops awful! The chicken fettuccine was un describable! Where did they get this chef from?
The interior could use some work as well! The entire experience was AWFUL!

• Visited March 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Intimate Atomsphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

This restaurant is off the beaten with a small menu of steak, quail and seafood which they do right everytime. The best brandy ice anywhere!

Oklahoma City
“Excellent but pricey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2009

Good to go here to celebrate your wifes Birthday! Only been there once but we really enjoyed it for a change. You have to make reservations so don't forget to do this. I don't think they are that busy so just a day or 2 ahead should do it

Yukon,Oklahoma
“We had a wonderful time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2009

On March 14,2009 our family celebrated my mom's 80th birthday at Twelve Oaks and had a nice evening. There were 25 family members and friends. The leisurely atmosphere leant itself to fun conversation and many pictures were taken. The servers and the food were great.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere