“I Usually LOVE IHOP Restaurants, but...” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #98 of 264 Restaurants in Edmond
Cuisines: American
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“I Usually LOVE IHOP Restaurants, but...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I am a huge IHOP fan. I think that as a general rule, they have some of the best breakfast food around, and their other fare is usually pretty good, too.

I was VERY disappointed the last few times I visited this particular IHOP. Each time, we were seated fairly quickly, but by a staff person who obviously didn't want to be there. On our last visit, we waited at the table for attention from our waitperson for over ten minutes, and were never even acknowledged or offered drinks. The place was not overly full, and there didn't seem to be any reason for this mistreatment, so we left and went less than a block to Denny's, where we received excellent service and food.

I won't be giving them another chance for a long time, although I continue to frequent IHOPs in other cities and have been pleased each time.

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“$”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

For the cost of what IHOP charges and the amount of food you get. I am better off at Katie's Diner. In Guthrie, OK or Edmond, OK. I had such hi hopes for IHOP when they first came to town. Breakfast should be special. Every day should be like a Sunday morning. Staff is in too much of a hurry and nobody seems to care about quality anymore.

Visited March 2012
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Very Busy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Weekends are a very long wait for a table. For a chain restaraunt, their service and quality of food is very good. It is always clean, and service with a smile.

• Visited March 2012