“Favorite Italian Restaurant in OK” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Durant
Cuisines: Italian
Description: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Roma-Italian-Restaurant-Durant-OK/184753974872593
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Favorite Italian Restaurant in OK”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

The whole family ate here in Dec., and we came back in August. Courteous staff; excellent food. This time we ate in the bar area and were entertained by a skilled vocalist playing the quitar, banjo, and dobro.

Visited August 2012

Grand Prairie, Texas
“Good Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I had the manicotti with salad and bread for lunch. Fine italian food. The price was low, so the value for the dollar was excellent. Service was great. I was impressed that the owner seated the patrons as they entered the restaurant and brought the food to the tables.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Calera, Oklahoma
“Not the best..”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I've been there only 4 times and every time wasn't good for me. I had chicken alfredo once and it was not good. I had the lasagna once and it was ok. I had the meatball and spaghetti the last 2 times and the sauce sucks. I will give them props on there bread. The service has been a lot better since the first time I went. If it's busy then parking is limited.

• Visited December 2011