“Interesting place!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Atlanta, Georgia
“Interesting place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Good food, great salad with chicken, fresh fruit - yum. This an interesting collection of things from fast food (but better than usual), to ice cream shop (very popular) and a small grocery area (think teeny-tiny Trader Joe's) all in the same place. Clean, bright, cheerful. Nice place.

Visited June 2013

Duncan, Oklahoma
“Family favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

I've always loved getting Braums since I was a little girl. Their ice cream is always fantastic, their chili is great, their burgers are always great, didn't particularly care for the nacho burger though.

One night I went through the drive thru and ordered chicken strips and fries and a hot chocolate. I paid and went up to the second window for my food and after waiting for a while they asked me to pull forward as they were waiting for the chicken strips to finish cooking. So I pulled forward to the door and sat for a while. When my food was brought out, the strips were super fresh, as were the fries and they gave me a free hot chocolate for having to wait so long! It really made my day as I had been taking care of a sick family member and I was going to surprise him with a hot chocolate to shareand instead we got our own to drink! I also an a fan on Facebook and told my story there on their page and they wanted to reward that stores employees for that shift for such a good customer feedback. We well always go to Braums when the mood for a burger and those wonderful fries hits us. Also, the crispy chicken salad is really really great if you don't want a burger or chicken sandwich or strips.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Duncan, Oklahoma
“I love Braum's!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

The best milkshakes in town made with real Braum's ice cream. It doesn't get any better than this! The rest of the menu is just something to go with the shakes.

Visited December 2012
Flagstaff
“ICE CREAM LOVERS”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Great ice cream sundaes, shakes and cones. Visit with friends thereand have never felt rushed. Also buy the Braum's raisin bread to take to Arizona.

Visited November 2012
“Ice cream and burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Always a great place to pickup and or eat ice cream and burgers.
Service is fast and friendly.
Prices are always great.
Locally owned and operated in our state of Oklahoma.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere