“"LOW" QUALITY INN! Worst experience ever!! :(” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Duncan
Perry, Oklahoma, United States
“"LOW" QUALITY INN! Worst experience ever!! :(”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

When I made the reservation I specified that I wanted a NON-SMOKING ROOM! When I walked in the room the smell was AWFUL! You could tell the room had been smoked in on numerous occasions!! I went to the front desk to complain and she handed me a bottle of Febreze!!! We left the door open and soaked the room with Febreze and it DID NOT help!!! The toilet seat was broken, the room was not swept and the tub was disgusting! I had to clean it before I could even use it!!! There was hair in the tub and on the toilet. I didn't sleep well at all and woke up with a horrible headache due to the smell of the room. It didn't help matters any that there was construction going on above us that I WAS NOT made aware of at the time of check in. They were cutting walls and windows out and drilling and hammering!!! See pic below!! I went to the front desk and demanded that they move us to another room that was NON-SMOKING and didn't have construction above it. To top it off the cable was out a majority of our stay...Needless to say I WILL NOT stay at the "LOW" Quality Inn of Duncan OK EVER AGAIN!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
kellysuekc
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

My room was on the back side if this "hotel",
(Doors open to parking lot, not hallways, I would call this a motel). Staff not friendly.
Room was extremely outdated. Bathroom was nasty, ceiling tiles dropping, looked like mold in the ceiling. I went to use the indoor pool but buckets were all over the place to catch the rain that was pouring in from outside, so using the pool wasn't an option, looked like the roof could fall in any minute.
So I went to get a drink from one of the vending machines, turns out both machines were empty. They have free breakfast in the morning at quality inn but this one was by far the worst of all quality inns i have ever stayed at. Smallest selection and worst tasting. There's a McDonald's down the street, I would recommend that instead.
This place is way overpriced and disgusting.

• Stayed February 2013

Travelers are raving about these Duncan hotels

Dumas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Arrived at this hotel at 2 a. m. after driving all evening.Paid 82.00 to stay till check out at 11 a.m.Desk clerk was to concerned about guys coming from bar at hotel to take care of job,very rude!! Insisted to have my credit card information even though I paid cash for room or I could not get room.Got to room dead bugs in bathroom STUNK something awlful, I am a choicePrivileges member and was really upset this is not a 3 star hotel .Pictures on sight are not recent looks nothing like this~

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel in Duncan Oklahoma!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
El Paso, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I would never stay at this hotel!!!! My husband works close to Duncan in the oil fields and HAD to stay. Upon arriving my husband paid cash for the room, but it was insisted he had to swipe his card. at this time it was told to him the charge would not go through- BUT OF COURSE IT DID!!!! It overdrew our account and my husband was not able to eat. and when I called to speak with a manager, the phone was answered rudely by Rhonda. It seemed she was a little upset about having to answer the phone, but I guess that was before it rang 30 times!!! Hello!!! Get off your butt and answer the phone lady!! Sp we will see.. and I better not get told I have to do the leg work for those lazy Oaklahomans!!! Texas would never treat youall this way!!!!

Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

We had to make an unplanned trip to Oklahoma due to a death in the family. Never having been there, we knew little about Oklahoma. We arrived late, due to traveling, and were tired. Upon entering the room, we discovered crickets in the bathroom, and dead crickets on the carpet. Called the front desk, and they were apologetic and let us know they would clean them up first thing in the morning. The beds were not horrible, but not comfortable either. The breakfast they offered was not tasty. My son called the danish "disgusting"! There are not many choices in Duncan to stay, but we can't recommend this one. It was overpriced for what they offered.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

The girl at the check-in and check-out counter was very nice and helpful. I called all of the other motels in Duncan looking for a pet friendly motel. This was all I could find. I will say this, if I didn't have pets, I would definitely stay there. There are a lot of oil field workers in that apparently stay there...enough said.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Waco, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

Lets start of by saying the staff was nice. When we got to our room the floors were sticky and gross. Then the chairs that were in the room were falling apart and very uncomfortable. THen what really got me was that my 20 month old son was playing and i guess was reaching fro something under the bed and he pulled out a beer bottle which was disgusting and who knows what in it. And just the town itself the people in the area were rude. maybe its just because im a friendly texan. I wouldnt reccommend anyine stay there unless it was your last resort. And the pool did not seem heated at all I think the pool area was the only thing nice about this place.Another thing there was a horrible clanking and banging noise all nite from the plumbing..got no sleep at all.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn Duncan? Share your experiences!