“Not kid friendly!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 18 Restaurants in Davis
Ardmore
“Not kid friendly!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Stopped to eat at Bills Catfish on the way home from my daughters surgery and the owner was very rude to my children and was talking about what a nasty mess they made and would not allow my daughter to have a sucker that is 2 years old and just got out of surgery!! Needless to say the food was very nasty and we will never go back!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Oklahoma city
“average at best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We ate here in response to other folks' recommendations but we were not impressed at all. The menu is very confusing and its difficult to figure out what comes with what. Even with a bbq selection one would expect some kind of side, but its not posted and a few of us (out of 6) didn't actually get what we were expecting. The taste of the bbq was pretty average too, nothing special. Expect to pay .50 for the cup to just have water, no meal sharing (unless you pay extra)... pretty confusing and not condusive to a pleasant eating experience. None of us would go out of the way to eat here again, or even if we were in town for that matter.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Woodward, Oklahoma
“God mom and pop place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

My college age daughters and I decided we wanted to eat at a mom and pop place instead of a chain. Everything we got was really good.

Visited March 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great catfish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

First time visiting Bill's Chester Fried Chicken. They have a cafeteria style buffet and also you can order from the menu. I had the all you can eat bbq ribs, brisket, chicken, sausage and catfish. My favorite was the catfish, hot and fresh, the brisket and smoked sausage. It was accompanied by a big hush puppy and you can pick from the buffet like corn, green beans, carrots, mashed potatoes, salad, etc. My husband had the Giant chicken fried steak and I'm not kidding, that was the name, and it was actually Giant, it filled the whole plate. It was great. The owners were really friendly and serviceable. Great service and food. I will definitely come back next time i'm in the area.

• Visited November 2013