“Turner Falls Trading Post” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Davis
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautiful park in the heart of the Arbuckle Mountains.
“Turner Falls Trading Post”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

My husband and I went to Turner Falls and the park itself was pretty good!! We came to hike and explore the caves and the rocks behind the water fall. We did just that and really enjoyed it.

However, the trading post store was a JOKE!! I went in to purchase souvenirs for my boys that did not come with us. Well I was followed around the whole store like I was going to steal something so I just left without spending my money in the store!! I wouldn't give that store my money that is an insult for people to do that!!

I loved Turner Falls in general but hated the Trading Post store!!

Chickasha, Oklahoma, United States
9 attraction reviews
“Beautiful sites and swimming area”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Grew up going here. Great place to take family, camping, hiking and swimming.

But very expensive. $12 adults a piece for day pass. Ridiculous.

“Don't go here!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This place is nothing but a big mud pit! It's not good for small children or older people! Defanantly not for the handicap! There are no places to sit and watch the kids and its only for older kids. They should have places for the young kids to play and get into the water and not worry about them falling or twisting there ankles. There is no place for the older people to get into the water without slipping and falling! I would not recommend this place at all!

Dallas, Texas
57 attraction reviews
“beautiful, unexpected scenic area in OK....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My experience was that it was beautiful and quite an oasis in the hot, dry of Oklahoma....found it pretty and fun. :)

I did not go on a holiday weekend, so that probably helped. Not a long drive from Dallas....definitey try the fried pies dwn the hill - they're magnificent!! :)

Visited October 2012
Dallas, Texas
20 attraction reviews
“Crowded to the hilt - Dirty and Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

in one word -- YUCK. it was pathetically dirty - 12.50$ entry fee is daylight robbery for a park that is unkempt and has the dirtiest of water and the trash strewn all around the place. The pictures say otherwise in the website, but in terms of dirtiness, this place beats almost every other lake we'v been to in our lifetime! We wanted to spend few hours, but we only could spend about 15mts before we literally rushed out of this place.

Visited September 2013

Been to Turner Falls Park? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Turner Falls Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.