“Love the catfish!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Love the catfish!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

This is a family owned restaurant, very friendly and always busy!
Catfish is the best along with accompaniments of all-you-can-eat beans, slaw and hush puppies served "family style"
If you like catfish and reasonable prices this is the place to go!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Tulsa
“Filthy Place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner here because of the good reviews. The first thing we noticed was our shoes stuck to the floor as we neared our table. The order of fried pickles was huge and tasted pretty good as did the hush puppies. The catfish was thin (1/4 inch), grey and chewy. That didn't taste all that good. As we ate we began to notice dust caked on the ceiling fans, along with cobwebs. The window shades next to our table were covered with old yellow/brown grease and dust. We couldn't wait to get out. I'm glad we didn't pay for all you can eat. Can you imagine how dirty the kitchen might be?

Visited September 2013
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

This restaurant is not fancy, but the food is very plentiful, the service great and the catfish the best I've ever eaten. The side dishes are all excellent as well. We always get the catfish with french fries and the sides which come with the meal are just like Grandma made! The coleslaw is yummy as are the pinto beans, tomato relish and hush puppies.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Best waitress ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I've never had more efficient service in a dining establishment. All smiles and energy! The food is hot and fresh, too hot to eat right away. The value is incredible, catfish, shrimp, and clams for less than an appetizer at other restaurants. Catfish is light and flakey and of course came with all the family sides. Ugh! I'm grateful for a place like this that treats their customers so well.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
“Delicious Fish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I have been here a few times and almost always eat the fish. It is delicious. I like that they serve all you can eat coleslaw, beans and hushpuppies. Their fried shrimp is different, instead of a flour batter they use cornmeal, which is not as good in my opinion. The coconut shrimp is really good though. The restaurant is a bit pricy though. They need to lower prices by about $3 each meal in order to be competitive. Overall, I give this restaurant a five star review though because it is the best fish and coleslaw I've had since I moved to Oklahoma from Louisiana seven years ago.

• Visited August 2013