“Decent steak in Clinton” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Sydney, Australia
“Decent steak in Clinton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I ate here because of it's convenience next to the Hampton. Despite the name, I had a salmon entrée which was terrific - nicely cooked and a reasonable size and price. I would certainly choose this again if my travels take me back

Visited August 2013

Minneapolis
“To Early for Steak. Just right for Hamburgers and Salads”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

The five of us decided to have a late lunch after a hard day at the casino. The place was quiet as the lunch hour had passed. We were sat immediately and given menus
The server was there quickly, as we were pretty much decided that it was going to be burgers and salads. Our server was on the ball throughout the meal, efficiently hovering around our table, addressing each person needs in our party. She presented a pleasant demeanor which is very welcomed by customers in the food and hospitality environment. Our orders came out expeditiously, with each order done to each diners wishes. My burger was great and rivaled any high-end competition. It was a real nice dining experience. The bill came to $61.00 for the whole party,to include add-ons, which is considerably less than many national chains for the same offerings of food.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tucson
“first time experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

first time to eat at any Montana Mike's. our food was good. they have fried okra... anyplace that serves fried okra touches MY heart!
the AC didn't seem to be working too well the evening we were there. didn't bother us (I usually have to wear a sweater most places) but I felt sorry for the servers.

Visited June 2014
“Disappointing again and again. Stay Away!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I've been to other Montana Mike's throughout OK and have found that they are a decent restaurant. However, this particular one in Clinton has disappointed me on multiple occasions hoping that the previous visit was a fluke. I've had a burger which had the heel of a tomato with the stem still on it, in addition to its lettuce being the thickest part of the stalk with no green on it, and most of all it was the wrong kind of burger altogether. Sent it back, and they brought out the same burger with the same crappy lettuce and tomato.
On another occasion, I ordered the $17 Catfish dinner thinking this is a pretty easy meal to make, how could they mess this up. For $17 I expected a decent sized platter, but of course to my disappointment the meal was two filets the size of a Braums chicken tender. On top of that the fries were barely fried, flimsy and soggy.
On yet another hopeful visit, I forget what I had to eat but distinctly remember the day's atmosphere. As the family and I had dinner, a putrid smell of vomit/extremely old trash continuously wafted by off and on. We eventually figured out it was coming from the bathroom as people went in and out. The icing on the cake was an employee's decision too stand there and hold to door wide open to air it out. We were in the middle of the restaurant about 20' away and absolutely disgusted with the smell and ignorance of the staff, not just from this event but as a whole from our repeated attempts to give this place a chance.

Perryville, Missouri
“Good choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Great service and the food was good. My husband's steak wasn't cooked as he ordered. The manager was walking by, noticed the colored stick indicating it should have been medium but wasn't, and asked him about it. He immediately brought him a new steak that was cooked perfectly. Good variety on the menu. If we are in Clinton again, we will eat there again.

Visited June 2014