My son and I travel to try different BBQ resteraunts in Oklahoma. This is by far the worse food we have run across to a point of returning a meal.
1. Service, Slow, poor attitude.
2. Items were overpriced for quality received.
3. No smoke flavor on any meat, no smoke ring on beef, tasted like roast beef.
3. Hot links were not grilled or smoked. If they were they did not carry the flavor profile.
4. Smoked sausage had a spoiled favor.
5. Pulled port had so much fat, it pooled on the plate. Terrible taste, no smoke flavor.
6. Onion rings were commercial grade, Typical of a drive in.
7. Large quantity of French Fries. Tasted of Old Fyer Grease.
So if you like poor service, large quaintity of poor quality food, this is your place.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.