“Re~train ur front desk staff.” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
2X Points Package
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Chickasha
“Re~train ur front desk staff.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Beautiful new hotel let me start off with, I'm very impressed for chickasha, I lived there for 18 years. Never did i think a hampton would build there. May i suggest that yall, re~train your VERY Lack of skilled emplyees.
I showed up the nite of Moores tornado, after siitting in OKC traffic for. 4 hrs. I had 2 rms booked for over a week for Ninnikahs grad. nite (5-20 to 5-23). They said there was a 200.00 deposit, (for what idk) i pd cash for 1 rm at arrival . I did get rm 2 cuz they refused to pay w/ a cc over the phone so i had to drop my mothers rm. Then when. i checked at the front desk. They called my work and told them i skipped out on the bill. Unprofessional. and disrespectful. But allow. To say i love rooms and destination. Im sure i will be back, and hopefully the desk staff will have better carrying members.
P.S. some kind of outside setting area would be great for us smokers!

• Stayed May 2013
Sheri S, Manager at Hampton Inn Chickasha, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
I read your review on your recent stay with us. First let me apologize for any inconvience caused by the policy used when paying cash without a credit card upon check in. I have reviewed your concerns and thoughts with the entire staff and we will use this as a training tool, so thank you! I hope you will consider giving us another chance.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)

Been to Hampton Inn Chickasha? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Chickasha

Address: 3004 South 4th Street, Chickasha, OK 73018
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Chickasha
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Chickasha
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Chickasha 2.5*
Reserve your stay at the Hampton Inn Chickasha, conveniently located off I-44, near University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma and many area businesses. Enjoy free expanded breakfast daily, free WiFi, fully equipped fitness center, indoor pool and hot tub, business center, meeting space and more. In addition to standard amenities, our modern guest rooms include flat-panel TVs and lap desks. A great value awaits you at our Hampton Inn hotel in Chickasha, OK. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Hampton Inn Chickasha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hampton Inn Chickasha, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.