“Tulsa Ok. for the Chilli-Bowl Race” 5 of 5 stars

Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tulsa
777 West Cherokee St, Catoosa, OK 74015   |
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Catoosa
Southaven, Mississippi
“Tulsa Ok. for the Chilli-Bowl Race”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

After years of wanting to go to the Chilli-Bowl race in Tulsa,I went to see it first hand.
I choose to stay at The Hard Rock in Tulsa because the ADESA Tulsa crew told me how nice the place was.
Wonderful Hard Rock staff ,great eating,and fantastic service.
No problems with parking and a very clean place.
I look forward to staying at the Hard Rock Tulsa again.
Thanks again
Lin Neal
ADESA LittleRock Ar.& Memphis Tn.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
oklahoma city
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Stayed here in April 2013 for a conference. The Cherokee hotel is older but still nice. They give over-sized bottles of soap and shampoo in the rooms. The Hard Rock hotel and facility is recent and fun.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Stacy M, Director of Sales at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tulsa, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank you for staying with us during you confernece. We have plans to renovate the entire Cherokee hotel tower in the next few months. Please come back and check it out!
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

We stayed over on a Friday night recently, as part of a family celebration. We were on the 7th floor, and the room was very comfortable and attractive, nice toiletries and amenities. I was impressed at the quietness of the room; you would not have known there was a casino down below us. We celebrated with other members of our family in the Chief Suite, which was fun, and had a fireplace (gas, I believe) and a separate bar and kitchen area, as well as a small dining room. And of course, we gambled a bit and even won a little, which was a nice perk (although obviously not something to count on!) The staff I came in contact with were pleasant and professional; really all you could ask for, in such a busy hotel. I would stay there again, no question.

Room Tip: I suspect the upper floors are quieter!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Tulsa is rocking good stay! From the minute you get picked up at the airport till the moment you return- every minute in between is great! Each and every member of the staff have top notch customer service as their core mission! I am not a high roller getting special treatment. I was there for business and couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised at how well run the hotel is. Dinner at McGills's up on the 19th floor was terrific! everyone in our group of 12 enjoyed their meal! Whether I am back in Tulsa for business or pleasure the Hard Rock will be my hotel of choice!

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better the view!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

The hotel was nice and very good looking.We stayed on a Friday night after going to the Joint which was okay for what it is.The place was packed trust me they are not loosing money. We went to our room about 11:30 on the second floor of the Cherokee Tower. When booking the room they ask you if you want a upper floor or lower floor in the tower and which tower you would like and yes there is a price difference too between the towers, I had asked for an upper floor of the Cherokee Tower when checking in I was given the second floor which I did not say anything about because at the time it really did not matter I just figured we would have a better view of the area if higher up.Well on Friday nights they have live bands in the bar and yes it was right below our room and to say the least we did not get to sleep until about 1:30 to 2:00 am. When checking out I mentioned this to the young lady and she apologized and asked if we had eat yet and offered a free meal on site we said no thanks we had plans for lunch so she gave us a discount on the cost of the room.It was not much. So if staying on a Friday or Saturday night and you want to sleep before 2:00 am get a room above the 3rd floor if staying in the Cherokee Tower.

Room Tip: Choose a room in the Hard Rock Tower or a Upper Floors of the Cherokee Tower.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Stacy M, Director of Sales at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tulsa, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you for your comments! Yes, the second floor of the Cherokee Tower can get a little noisy on Friday and Saturday nights while the band is playing. We try do our very best to fulfill reservation requests and we apologize that we were not able to honor your special request. I will address your comments with management. We hope that you give us an opportunity to serve you again in the future. Thank you for staying at Hard Rock
Woodward, Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Front desk at check in~not friendly at all. Maybe Jamie just had a bad day! Ran out of hot water! Are you kidding me for $160 a night, I would hope I wouldn't have to take a cold shower! And obviously someone had vomited in the elevator. Makes for a very unpleasant, odorous ride down 12 floors.

• Stayed March 2014
Stacy M, Director of Sales at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tulsa, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
We are sorry that your recent experience did not exceed your expectations. I have passed your comments on to management. We appreicate you taking the time to let us know about your experience so we can address the issue. Thank for staying with us.
Coffeyville, Kansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Our hotel room was decent looking however was not sound proof WHAT SO EVER!!! We were by an elevator and could hear anyone getting on or off it the entire night. My husband and I went for our anniversary and were awoken at 3 a.m. by the couple across the hall engaging in certain "activities", a room down the hall playing music, and random people walking by in any type of conversation could be heard. We were awoke again at 7 a.m. again by certain "activities." I contacted the manager the next day and was refunded half my stay but he was very rude and told me that was the kind of croud to expect on a Saturday night....no one was loud you could just hear EVERYTHING! It was horrible if I wanted to deal with that crap I would have stayed at a cheap motel not an overpriced Hard Rock. It was very disappointing, do not waste your money.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
I want to apologize for your recent experience with us. Please know I have addressed your comments with management. We value your business and appreicate your comments!

Been to Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tulsa? Share your experiences!