“Looking forward to next trip” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Looking forward to next trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Molly's Landing is a really neat place to dine. Looks like a pickers dream house :). We have eaten at Molly's for years. It is moderately expensive so we do not eat there but 2-3 times a year and is normally an anniversary date night destination. If you are seeking some awesome seafood and ribeyes.....get there soon!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Pompano Beach, Florida
“Big dinner out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We traveled to Tulsa for A vacation and show on last night there we search the reviews and decided to travel the distance of 22 miles for this dinner it was worth the trip the place was A little hard to find but we made it the decor on the outside was very interesting with a lot of antique looking items the inside was just as net but let's get to the food I had the shrimp scampi and my husband had the filet the dinners come with salad and a assortment of bread very nice both meals
Where fantastic we highly recommend A+++

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Dont waste your time and money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I can tell you that the only thing that was good about this place is we were seated promptly..and the decor was fun to look at. From there it stops. We met some friends at Mollys for a birthday dinner. We arrived at 7 and they arrived a 15 minutes later. My husband and I sat there for 30 min waiting for someone to come by and take our drink order. It took another 10 for the drinks, 2 waters and 2 dr peppers to be delivered. Another 20 minutes later our order was taken. We were finally served our meal at 8:30. While there we saw a person whom we assumed was the manager and summoned her over. Asked her if she was the manager and she stated NO. We asked what the hold up was on our food. She said she would look into it and got our waiter....Kid had no personality at all...The food finally arrived and was sub-par. Certainly not worth the amount of money we were charged. We got to the door and decided we really need to let management know how dis-satisified we were about the situation. My thoughts are you cant fix whats broken if you dont know about it....I am also know to let management know when a job is well done.

As we went back in, the SAME lady we asked earlier if she was the manager asked me if the service was really that bad...WE said yes it was....She proceeded to tell me the server was highly requested and they were extremely busy that night...(maybe 12 tables all together) and that we came in during a rush...(we were the only ones that entered during that time) and that his service was Spot ON....I asked again if she was the manager and she said YESS...I was like really...did you just get promoted...I was furious. I have been wanting to visit this restraunt for years and finally got a chance to....so very very disappointed. Went to McGills on 19 a few nights later and the service and food was surperb.!!!! Do not recomment Mollys to anyone.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Ribeye Ecstacy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Molly's is a large log home turned into a restaurant, with very odd decor-anything goes! There is a small building to the side of the restaurant where you can see a gypsy, and a gift shop inside the restaurant that sells anything from jewelry, and cowboy hats to self improvement books. We arrived on Saturday evening about 5:30pm and were seated right away. It was dimly lit by candles, and a variety of different lamps. All the tables and chairs are different, nothing is uniform by any means. But, the food is excellent! For starters, there are 3 different kinds of bread they bring you, and our favorite had a nutty flavor with raisins baked in. It was delicious! My husband and I shared the mesquite Ribeye dinner, they didn't charge us extra for sharing! The salad that came with the meal it was nice, my husband enjoyed all the spinach... not my favorite. And then our food arrived.... oh my goodness, the Ribeye was perfectly seared, the precise amount of butter and salt combination,cooked wonderfully to order, extremely tender and juicy, it was incredible. We will be back for more!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Celina, Texas
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

Probably the worst restaurant experience I have ever had, and that's saying a lot. Took a group of 9 from work. We were promptly seated, and that's where the good ended. The service was absolutely pathetic. We were there for 3 hours. My water glass was never re-filled. Every time we wanted a drink, we had to flag down the waitress and then wait 15 minutes for the drink. We had an appetizer platter that had tiny grilled chicken strips, toast, tastelss shrimp and a spinach dip that looked like it was cooked 3 days ago. That platter was $51. I ordered the blackened halibut that was $32. Worst piece of fish ever. It obviously sat out for at least 30 minutes before it was served. One of my guests ordered a grilled chicken breast and vegetables. That was $22....I promise that Cracker Barrel would have been better. When I went to the restroom, our waitress was sitting at the bar. Unbelievable. I have no idea how this place stays open. Prices are ridiculous for what you get. Dessert was never offered....thank God!

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Been to Molly's Landing? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Molly's Landing, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.