“Ribs to write home about” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Denver, Colorado
“Ribs to write home about”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

The ribs here are excellent. they are exactly what you would expect. When you pick them up by the bone, the bone pulls completely out. The sweet tea is also very good.

Visited August 2013

“Between Average and excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have never had a bad meal here. The food is good and tasty; the beer is cheap and beery. However, the prices are a little highter than I think they should be. I dont really have a problem with paying extra for a meal if there is something about the atmosphere or experience that stands out. There is nothing that really does at this Toby Keiths. The one is Catoosa lacks the atmosphere that the one in Bricktown has. So I do recommend this restaurant, but be expecting to shell out some cash. If not the Taco Bueno across the street has excellent nachos; seriously!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great Steaks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is inside the Hard Rock Tulsa Hotel and Casino. I ordered the prime rib and it was cooked perfectly. It tasted amazing and was very tender. The rest of our meal was just as delicious. This location will be one we return to whenever we're in the area. I highly recommend it.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Norman, Oklahoma
“Great variety of food deliciously prepared - Toby got it right!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Loved this restaurant inside the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. You would expect to see bbq ribs and chicken-fried steak on the menu here, and they are wonderful and perfectly prepared. On our last visit here in June 2013, my husband had a smoked steak, which I tried, and it was so tender and melted in my mouth. I ordered grilled salmon and it was perfectly prepared and presented, too. Ample seating at ground level (fully accessible) and upstairs. They don't take reservations so show up 1-1/2 to 2 hours before performances at The Joint if you want to walk right in to be seated.

Visited June 2013
Ardmore, Ok
“Toby Keith's Good Food and Drink”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Portions are huge. Really get great value. Didn't have to wait a long time to get in and it was prime time on Saturday night.

Visited July 2013