“Amazing Anniversary Dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Owasso, Oklahoma, United States
“Amazing Anniversary Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We celebrated our 6th anniversary on Friday, May 31. View was beautiful, service by Samantha was outstanding, and the food was amazing. Highly recommend the crabcake as an appetizer (it's almost 100% crab), steak medium rare with the mushroom whiskey sauce and the chocolate cake (cake's not really the word for it--it's so rich!) for dessert. Bartender makes a great cosmo and the wine list has some reasonable priced bottles. Perfect place for us. Thanks for a wonderful experience -- we'll be back and we will ask for Samantha!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Boston,MA
“High end Resturant in the hard rock casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

This is a nice place. It's n the 18 floor so great views! The food is pretty,and tasted ok.the staff is really professional. It is a little pricey,but for a special occasion it's nice.

Visited February 2013
Shawnee Oklahoma, USA
“Romantic Dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I ate here on a night away. We loved everything from the moment we walked in until the moment we left. The staff was wonderful and the food was beyond fantastic. The bartender was very knowledgeable and even introduced us to a few new things. My husband had the swordfish and I have to say it was among the best I have ever tasted. I had the lobster tail and for you lobster lovers out there... IT IS WELL WORTH THE PRICE. If you can afford to order it, DO IT! Our waitress was outstanding. She was there when we needed her and so so so friendly.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Flower Mound, Texas
“Best place in East Tulsa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Was looking all over the casino to take crew of customers for dinner. Walked from one side of the casino to the other and stopped at watering holes to keep the troops in step. Was going to leave the hotel due to long lines at Toby Keiths Place, then noticed a sign for McGills on 19, I thought it was at the golf course but 19 refers to the 19th Floor where it is located. Got there and were seated quickly! We all had steaks and were very impressed, all food was excellent. The Wine list was great and we were turned onto a wine I had never heard of and it was a hit. If you are staying at the Hard Rock, don't miss this!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kansas
“So/so”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We've eaten here before for a wonderful meal, but this one was just so/so. My steak (a rib eye) was $38 and was undercooked and full of grissel. We were set in a small room, not the main dining room (just my sis and I). It had a beautiful view, but not nearly as nice. There were only about 7 tables and it was about half full. First we had too many waiters (one thought he was our waiter and then another said that "no, I am") and we got very poor service. The little bus boy tried, but, we didn't get our bread forever, my sister never got asked if she would like another glass of wine, didn't get our sorbet between courses. Had steak fries that were not hot. My sister's filet was cooked ok, but had no flavor. The waitress comped a dessert for the bad steak, but it was supposed to be fruit in a cream sauce. Not. Anyway, the bill for the two of us was $120 and I went away hungary.

• Visited April 2013