“Will always stay here when I visit” 5 of 5 stars

Charles Wesley Motor Lodge
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   302 North Park Drive, Broken Bow, OK 74728   |
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Broken Bow
Plano, Texas, United States
“Will always stay here when I visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Loved this little place! It reminded me of one of the little motels my grandparents would take me to on vacations as a child. It gave me warm fuzzy feelings being there. It was very clean, it was reasonable, the beds were very comfortable, the ac worked great, there were fridges and microwaves in the room. The cedar walls gave the room such a nice smell. The Mexican restaurant on the property is second to none. It was awesome! Could eat there for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don't have one complaint. The owners were so nice. It's perfect. Love it!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Norman, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

We stayed at the Charles Wesley for a weekend while we visited Beaver's Bend. The rooms were small, but very cozy and well maintained. The beds were comfortable and we slept wonderfully both nights. I saw absolutely no bugs, of any sort, and everything was in good repair.
Their pool was sparkling and clean and the restaurant in front of the hotel was delicious.
The lady at the check in office was kind and well mannered.
We will definitely be back next time we head that way.
They are pet and kid friendly.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Paris, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2011

I regularly stay 4 nights a week for work. Room is always clean. I have never seen any roaches or any other type of bug. I imagine some people will say anything for a refund. I think these people may have brought the bed bugs from their own home! I witness a pest control company come monthly. Any problems with my room are always promptly attended to. With the owners living on the premises, it makes it very easy to get things taken care of. The owners are very kind and friendly at all times, making sure everything is just right. Security is very good. Air conditioning works great. Management is constantly making improvements to property and rooms (interior and exterior). I would not think of staying anywhere else

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Afton, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

NO REFUND major bed bug problem, i did notice it wasnt all rooms though , we was doing a walmart remodel, the painters had no problem downstairs but upstairs i got over 200 bites and it wasnt pretty BE WARE!!

Room Tip: dont let them give you a room upstairs, the people there are great its sad they have the bug problem
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
dekalb texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

I stayed here and got eaten alive by bugs I have posted pictures on bed bug registry and I am 100 percent certain I got them there and saw the evidence and the bugs When I finally saw bugs I spent hours exterminating my belongings in accordance with internet suggestions and left hotel for home as I was exhausted and had further work to do..THe bites got really bad about 3 days later and I was mad enough then to ask for a refund and the manager said I should have told them before I left....Well I didnt really know for sure what that was as this is not my area of expertise but he claimed to have very good pest control so I doubt they will do anything to their rooms as they claim they have not problem but I have pictures of the problem....Dont Stay

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Paris, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

Stayed several nights on business. What more can some of these people expect. No, it is not the Hyatt Regency, but it gets the job done. All I need is a TV, good AC, hot shower, and a bed. Room was clean, staff very nice, and free internet. Although I did not use the pool, it was very nice with crystal clear blue water. Adults and children seemed to enjoy themselves. Everything was perfect. There was not any unnecessary noise in the evenings. I felt completely safe. A great Mexican Restaurant on site. Very reasonable rates. I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Various rates for rooms. Rooms by the pool have the best view.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2011

We stayed at this hotel because the cabins at Beavers Bend were booked. The kids had fun in the pool. The rooms are not nice at all. I would only recommend this for someone who just needs a place to sleep. It is an ok place to stay, if you are mainly going to spend your time at beavers bend.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Been to Charles Wesley Motor Lodge? Share your experiences!