“Good catfish” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 25 Restaurants in Broken Bow
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Good catfish”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

The coleslaw was okay, the chicken was bad, the table was sticky; the only good thing was the cAtfish

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Denton, Texas
“catfish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I had the catfish/ It was very good and lots of it. The lunch special was very nicely priced at $5.99. My husband had the meatloaf and had no complaints. The hushpuppies were really good!

Visited June 2013
“Catfish is great and their fried pickles. . .yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

I ordered the regular catfish, which comes with cole slaw, a baked potato, hush puppies, and pinto beans. So. . . much. . . food. I didn't know there souls be so much so I ordered some fried pickles also. THOSE WERE GREAT! The next time I'm here I'm definitely coming back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Needs improvement everywhere!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Came in July 2012 on a Sunday evening. We realized not many places are open in a small town on a Sunday night but we saw that Pier 49 was so we stopped by. First impression was that is was an old diner which is fine, have had some great meals in small town dives. Second, we entered the place and greeted by a waitress and were seated. This waitress was very uninformed on what came with what on the menu. Third, she informs us when we did select from the menu, oysters were not available. Fourth, we ordered shrimp and a rib eye steak. My wife had the shrimp, it was average, not good, not bad. However my rib eye was possibly one of the most atrocious steaks I have every seen or eaten! I am fully aware that a rib eye is supposed to have some fat on it, however this steak was about 1/3 fat, it had no seasoning on it whatsoever and it even seems as though there wasn't even a touch of salt put into it. It seems like they took a poor cut of meat and took it straight from the packaging and right onto the grill! So in our opinion the shrimp gets a 3 star, the steak I would give 1 star! The only redeeming thing to touch our plates was the ranch dressing with the appetizers and the salad which we were initially told did not come with our dinner, but when we offered to pay for a salad, then it came out as, "oh yeah, I forgot it come with a salad". We appreciate that we did actually get a salad however once again this waitress was totally uniformed. For a small town dive and a tab under $30 I probably wouldn't have complained but for nearly $50 it was absolutely not worth our money. Regretted not just eating at the casino restaurant. Very lacking and understand this restaurant's poor ratings in compression to other restaurants in the Broken Bow area.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Texas
“Not so great atmoshere”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

The food is average and the atmosphere is below average. The place needs to be updated and cleaned. Been there for dinner and breakfast. Average at best. Wish I could recommend but I cannot.C-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visited June 2011