“It was just okay...” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Red Oak, Texas
“It was just okay...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We decided to give it a try, as I was really wanting a steak. I was a bit disappointed. I ordered the t-bone to share with my husband, who had ordered several vegetables ala carte. The steak lacked a lot of flavor. I had to add salt and pepper just to give it some sort of flavor. The steak was also tough. There was about a fourth of it that I could not even cut into. My husband didn't believe me and tried to cut it himself, but he couldn't cut it either. We had also ordered spinach/artichoke dip for an appetizer. It was not great at all, and we were given tons of chips but hardly any dip. The only good thing about the trip was our very friendly server.

Visited September 2012

48% Recommend
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Nice place. Good restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

I have eaten there several times in the past couple of years. It is a nice clean family friendly restaurant with a broad menu with something to offer most tastes. The prices are a tad high but for a nice sit down restaurant in this area of SE Oklahoma, you won't be disappointed.

Texas
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

We visit Broken Bow alot because we like the lake so much. We eat here from time to time. The menu is average at best and the salad bar is 1 trip if you order a steak. Wish I could recommend this restaurant.

Visited July 2011
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
“Horrible Front Door Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

If the service received when you walk in the door is horrible, it makes you want to walk right out and guess what-that's just what I did. After repeated attempts to overlook the nasty attitude of the hostess/cashier-I have concluded that further visits to this restaurant will not be worth my time or money. Restaurants that provide complete meals-vegetables and salad are limited in the area, but I will bypass this place during future visits. I would complain to the owner but I think she is the owner. Other restaurants in the area have friendlier, more welcoming employees-go there!

• Visited May 2012
“this place is Great! Best place in the county!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012 via mobile

Great place and very reasonable! i love the salad bar and the lunch specials are great at an unbelievable price. cheaper than fast food restaurants!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere