“David S. "Very Nice"” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Broken Bow
Texarkana, Texas
“David S. "Very Nice"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Being the Executive Chief of Operations for the company that I'm employed with, I travel alot to the area of Broken Bow, Oklahoma. I always find the Staff at Microtel very nice, and willing to make a person stay comfortable. Everyone is Friendly and answer any questions that I may have concerning that area. The room is very clean, and if something is wrong they don't hesitate to correct the problem. Out of the two years I have been staying there, I have only encountered one minor problem, and that was because I pushed in when I should have pushed out. I have very important papers with me at all times and computers, and when I leave to go out to eat, I don't have any worries about my brief case being back in the room. It is just an Excellent stay all around. Any of my staff that travel to that area will stay at Microtel. My biggest problem with Hotels is when someone tries to sneak an extra peron or persons in and they make all kinds of noise and I can't sleep. That doesn't happen at Microtel and that's why they will always have my company business.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Drexel
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Booked for 3 nights, smoking room, 2 beds. (I still have the email, thank you)
Clerk insisted that reservation was for 2 nights, non-smoking. Was eventually given 1 bed smoking room for only 2 nights. Argued with me whether I "needed" room with 2 beds if only 1 guest. Mysteriously, I was charged the same amount that I was supposed to pay for 2 beds, 3 nights. Have a client in the area so will be visiting often, but will NEVER stay here again, there's a pretty nice Best Western right next door.....

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

I've stayed here before, but its been 5-6 years. Looks like the place had changed hands as what appeared to be the owner had his sandals off and was watching tv in the lobby. The room was clean, not as comfortable as I've had at other Microtels and the bed was pretty hard, not to mention the vet thin pillows. I didn't bother with breakfast and chose to eat at the sonic up the road.

This hotel used to be one of two that were in broken bow, but now there's a best western next door and a nice lodge about ten miles north that has a restaurant next door. Think ill stay there next time.

• Stayed November 2012

Been to Microtel Inn by Wyndham Broken Bow? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn by Wyndham Broken Bow

Address: 1701 S. Park Drive, Broken Bow, OK 74728
Location: United States > Oklahoma > McCurtain County > Broken Bow
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Broken Bow
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn by Wyndham Broken Bow 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn by Wyndham Broken Bow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Broken Bow
Broken Bow Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn by Wyndham Broken Bow, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.