“Yuk!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Broken Bow Hotel & Suites

You added Broken Bow Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
Broken Bow Hotel & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1699 S Park Dr, Broken Bow, OK 74728 (Formerly HiWay Inn Express Broken Bow)   |
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Broken Bow
Plano, Texas, Usa
“Yuk!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The first day I noticed right away that there was a streak of fecal material left on the seat of the toilet from the previous guest. I asked the front desk to have it cleaned. The lady told me that she would have it cleaned immediately. (I was working nights in Broken Bow for the week). When I returned the next morning it was still there. I cleaned it myself.
The next day I sat at my desk to get on my computer. I was there for about five minutes when I realized that there were nail clippings left from the previous guest. This was disgusting.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Hollis, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

The lady at the front desk named Karla was extremely helpful, she kept the breakfast area well stocked and very very clean. She went out of her way to help me find locations I needed to go to and answered all my questions. The rooms were nice and clean and very well put together. I was very impressed with this hotel. Ive stayed in some Best Westerns in Ok City, that would not even be a close comparison to this one! There was such a good variety on the breakfast, and I will be staying there again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Prosper, Texas, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Staff is super friendly! As advertised by the Best Western chain, this hotel is VERY motorcycle friendly. I received rags to wipe down my bike upon arrival, and I was allowed to park my bike over night under the carport that covers the check in entrance of the hotel. Breakfast, included in the room rate, was excellent! They have a waffle maker, fresh fruit, scrambled eggs with biscuits and gravy, and other typical breakfast items. Hotel is conveniently located near town so you can hit the local restaraunts, or the casino. There is also a gas station across the street to top off your tank after the ride.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Longview, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Too high for this hotel,when we got to our room there was hair in tub,bugs in the floor in bathroom and behind the door,the microwave was AWFUL.the tub has paint on it,the commode has mold on
we had our pet,so we had to pay a fee and that was way too HIGH.out all the best westerns we have stayed this is dirtiest one so far.this hotel needs some TLC.....

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
henley-on-thames
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Broken Bow is a small town in Oklahoma that I would suggest relies on passing trade although there is a casino directly opposite. We had no interference from there during our stay.

Quite a few Best Western are franchaises so they can vary but this one was a good one. Our room was clean and comfortable with a nice bed and bathroom. The room had a tv, microwave and a fridge. There was a complimentary breakfast, free parking and wifi.

Not much to add really just an ideal hotel to stay for an overnight stay with friendly staff.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Henley-on-Thames
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Clean, comfortable hotel with large rooms, free WiFi and parking, pool and gym. Very friendly lady at the desk gave us lots of local information and maps. Free breakfast buffet with hot and cold items. No problems at all. Not the most convenient location for restaurants or stores, but fine if you're just passing through.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

I enjoyed everything about the hotel except the smell of my room. Maybe it was strong cleaning chemicals, but it didn't shell like it used to be a smoking room. I actually keep febreeze in my car so I brought that to the room and it helped. The bathroom was nice, tv, microwave, fridge, and the free breakfast. The employees were really friendly also.

• Stayed August 2012

Been to Broken Bow Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!