“New Years Day-First Dining Out For Year” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 184 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: American
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
“New Years Day-First Dining Out For Year”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife and I eat many meals out. We get tired of all the chinese and mexican food places and it seems that is what many of the restaurants have become. It is hard to find good old home made cookin these days. Grandma recommended this place and if it is good enough for grandma it's good enough for me. We got a very good meal for a very good price. Since water and coffee are on the table you never have to wait for refills. The service was excellent. Luckily they are just around the corner from us but no matter where you live it is worth the drive. We had a late Morning New Years breakfast there with an amazing omlet and my wife had her traditional bacon, eggs over easy and buisquits and gravy. Can't wait to try the lunch menue. The only drawback was the 15 minute wait but is was worth it rather than another breakfast burrito. The facility was very nice and clean.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Well run but you will wait on the weekend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

This is a good restaurant. It puts the chains to shame. The owners do an excellent job running a tight ship and try to keep the patrons moving through the best they can but there will be a wait on the weekends. The food is very good. I would not say outstanding but I have never had anything bad here. The place is well lit and very clean and the staff is attentive. If you like vanilla creamer, they got it here. We have only been here for breakfast so I cannot say how their lunch items are. I would rather eat here or at Jakes, a block away than anyplace else I have yet to find in Broken Arrow. However, I am still on the prowl in Tulsa/BA to find a breakfast joint that comes up to the level of Benedicts in Dallas.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Conway, Arkansas
“Great for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

You can tell this is where the locals eat. You might have to wait 5 to 10 minutes but it is worth it. The food is very good and service was excellent. The prices are also very reasonable.

Visited October 2013
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
“Best bfast in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Luckily this is right down the road from our house. This is an awesome place. The food has always been fantastic and the service is always great as well. They have the best parfait ever! It's a must have if u ever get the chance to go here!

“Delicious brunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Celebrating a birthday with 7 friends. We all had breakfast items and really enjoyed our food. Waited 45 minutes for a table on Sat a.m. Cafe atmosphere - home style food. I had Bannana granola pancakes. Amazing!

• Visited August 2013