“Old fashioned cooking, with homemade dinner rolls!” 4 of 5 stars

1530 N Elm Pl, Broken Arrow, OK
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Angel Fire, New Mexico
“Old fashioned cooking, with homemade dinner rolls!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband and I have eaten at the Oklahoma Roadhouse several times. Nice food with some good daily specials. Good, reasonable prices, and we love the homemade rolls. Not a fancy place, but we see people of all ages there. Good place to add to your roster of restaurants. We live in Broken Arrow and eat here now about once a week. P. S. The Friday night all-you-can-eat catfish is very good. Way too much for us to ask for more, but it's available if you want it!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

My husband and I ate dinner here recently. Our waiter was very attentive and the service was good. We both thought the food was average, but the staff works hard to take care of their patrons.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great Find!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Just happen to stumble on this great new find in Broken Arrow. Me and My family alond with my aunt and uncle have now been here 3 times in 3 weeks. We have loved everything that we have gotten. We have ordered the chicken fried steak, fried catfish, kids burger and fries, BLT....they have the best rolls and cinamon butter. We have also got there Onion rings and fried mushroom. All so yummy the batter is light and has great flavor. The best Ranch dipping sauce I have every had. (you can also get that on your salad) we will continue to make this a regular place we visit.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Food and service was not good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I ordered a steak medium rare and it would not have made it as a rare steak at most restaurants. I took the steak home in a box to cook it later. Straws are only provided by request and it took two of those. My salad arrived at the same time as the rest of our meal so if I wanted to eat the salad before the rest of my meal would have been cold. I do not recommend this restaurant and believe it will not make it if things do not change.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
tulsa
“kitchen needs help”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Samantha and I must have ate there the same day. The first time we ate there it was very good. Second time food was slow getting out. They blamed it on the steaks on the grills, but ours was all fried. (chicken fry and chicken strips) So we decied to go a third time. They had a wait at the door but we got seated fairly fast. When the girl took our order she said it will be awhile because all of there stuff is hand made. After 45 minutes we got our food. The chicken fry was overcooked, the monte cristo was all dough and the shrimp looked like something they bought at Sams. The baked potato was not cooked fully and the potatoes and gravy were cold and had no taste. I really think they need a kitchen manager who knows how to get food out and front of the house person to manage the young kids. Please buy your waitresses some trays to carry drinks on and the bus boys some tubs. Our waitress made two trips to bring drinks out.
There portions are so big it is not even funny. We may try again but it will be a long time.

• Visited January 2013