“Excellent Customer Service in a newly built Hampton” 5 of 5 stars

Double HHonors Points
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Broken Arrow
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Omaha, Nebraska
“Excellent Customer Service in a newly built Hampton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2011

I travel almost 150 days out of the years and have stayed at many hotels. The Hampton Inn Broken Arrow was one of the best customer service experiences I have had in a long time. You will not be disappointed with your stay here. Also had joint memberships with a very nice Golds Gym down the street.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
AdrienneKT, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Tulsa / Broken Arrow, responded to this review, May 11, 2011
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Broken Arrow! We are happy to hear you had a good stay with us and were able to take advantage of the wonderful gym that we offer our guests. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
southwest uss
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2010

This Hampton was great, clean coutreous staff and a good value. Breakfast was very good. We were there for the Tulsa State Fair stayed 4 days in this hotel. I would recommend it to anyone. Close to the Interstate and easy on and off. Great Value

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
az
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2010

After leaving a Holiday Inn in Vinita, OK, because of an intolerable odor, we came here. When we opened the door to our room, I noticed an odor too, but couldn't pinpoint what it was. Based on a previous review, it might have been mold. I just thought it might be the humidity here and we were too tired by this point to find another motel. We had no ill effects, but I wouldn't stay here again. Maybe it was just this room and we didn't notify the front desk.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Indianapolis
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2010

I checked into my room on the 3rd floor and was immediately smacked with a heavy mold odor within the room. I looked around and noticed the ceiling along the perimeter wall was water stained and visibly moldy. I also saw discolored vinyl wall covering and mold growth on the wall behind the wall.

I asked to be moved due to the stong odor, and the staff was able to find another room for me. This room was acceptable and I didn't see anymore mold growth.

A colleague of mine also had to move from his room due to mold. His room was located on the 1st floor. While sitting in the breakfast area/lobby, I noticed a lot of water damage to the walls/ceilings, especially around the atrium/glass enclosure.

We would up staying there the entire week, but made alternative arrangements the following weeks due to the conditions at this hotel.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2009

When I returned from breakfast at 8:40 a.m., two housekeepers were carrying our items out of our room. We had planned to relax a while before leaving, but they had already stripped the beds. I had not checked out and I had clearly not simply forgotten the items, since they were lined up on the floor near the entry door (so that we wouldn't forget them). I don't believe they were in a big hurry to get the room ready for the next guests, since a half hour later I saw a group of housekeepers congregated in the hall (blocking the hallway), laughing and chatting about their families, etc. I hope the people in that area weren't trying to rest, because these ladies were quite loud. I believe guests should be allowed to use their rooms until check-out time if they want to do so. Certainly the housekeepers should not take the liberty of moving guests' items out of a room before they have checked out!!!!!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2007

This hotel exceeded my expectation. For the price it is an excellent value and I have no hesitation in recommending anyone to stay here. We were visiting family over the holidays and will stay here again in the future.

The check-in was friendly, the room cozy and very nice, and the breakfast I have come to expect from Hampton Inns. For the price it is value.

The area is easy access to the interstate as well.

• Liked — The value
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Hampton Inn Tulsa / Broken Arrow? Share your experiences!