“Motel was clean, older. Meal next door did not meet our...” 3 of 5 stars

Super 8 Blackwell
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1014 West Doolin Avenue, Blackwell, OK 74631 1354   |
Ranked #3 of 4 hotels in Blackwell
Lincoln
“Motel was clean, older. Meal next door did not meet our...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Motel was clean, older. Meal next door did not meet our expectation. Should have gone back to Brauns! Super 8 is usually a good bargain

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Misti B, General Manager at Super 8 Blackwell, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay at our motel during your trip to Blackwell. We appreciate your comment about room cleanliness. I am however disappointed to hear about your unpleasant experience at the restaurant located next door. While we are not affliated with that restaurant, I do apologize that it did not meet your expectations. We hope to see you again in your travels to the Blackwell area.

36 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Wow, when I checked in the first words out of my mouth was I need a room with great Internet connection. I was more or less told I get what they give me. My stay was for 5 nights, finally after enough complaining on Friday night my last night there the Internet started working just fine. I told them time after time after time they needed to reset everything and did they do it no finally I gave up, And low and behold Friday they had somebody come out and fix it. The breakfast was no good the service was okay the room was okay short sheeted every day I don't know this hotel needs a lot of work for people to stay there comfortably.

Room Tip: This is only a hotel to use for a one night stay, I surely don't recommend for long term
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Blackwell? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Blackwell

Address: 1014 West Doolin Avenue, Blackwell, OK 74631 1354
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Blackwell
Ranked #3 of 4 hotels in Blackwell
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Blackwell 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Super 8 Blackwell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Blackwell, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.