You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bethany
Austin, Texas
“Thumbs up”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

The hotel was welcoming. I stayed on the 2nd floor, I recommend the 3rd to avoid hearing people walking above you. I had housekeeping com everyday which was great. A huge treat for me was some of the toiletries that the hotel provides: bath & body works lotion & make up remover wipes! Hair dryers are important too, thank you! The bathroom was probably the nicest in the room with granite tiles. I had double queen beds which was nice bc one was firm and one was soft! The room was very dim, I would have had appreciated more lamps. Breakfast was great. Hot sausage, cheese omelets, cereal, oatmeal, fruit, muffins, apple and orange juice as well as chilled yogurt and cinnamon rolls. Thy even provide carry out bags or trays if needed.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
, Guest Services at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you for the review A_Renee10! We are so happy to hear you were so pleased with your room and our Express Start Breakfast. We apologize for the unsatisfactory lighting, we try to be as "green" as we can and use energy efficient bulbs but sometimes they can be too dim for our guests. Next time maybe we can get you an extra lamp if you need! Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again real soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Business traveling. Stayed 2 nights. Everything about my stay was great. Very friendly service. Very clean. Quiet. I found this hotel, to be the best value near the Wiley Post airport area.
Breakfast was very fresh.
Its worth noting again, that the staff was an absolute pleasure. And the rest of the stay, followed their lead.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thanks for the "Perfect" review, Av8ormj!! I am so happy to hear you had a great stay with us and we were able to meet all of your needs. We hope you can visit us again in the future and to make your stay even better than this time! Safe travels to you!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

The place is fine. What you would expect from this chain. Modern rooms. Well kept. Decent lobby. Why though, did they build this hotel here in the middle of nowhere? This place has nothing around it. No restaurants, no coffee shops, no shopping...really, who thought a hotel at this location was a good idea?

Room Tip: It really doesn't matter.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Hi Howard B! Thank you for the compliments for our hotel. Our front desk is well informed on the location of a variety of local businesses such as a diner and coffee shop within walking distance, the antique district of Downtown Bethany, and The Outlet Shoppes of Oklahoma City less than 5 miles away. Next time you return, be sure to ask one of our wonderful staff members about some of the local attractions and we will be more than happy to assist you! Thanks and safe travels to you!
East Troy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I stayed here on a business trip the night before my flight out of OKC. When I checked in I realized the state girls high school basketball tournament was going on, and one of the teams & fans were staying at this hotel. I was a bit worried about the potential for a lot of noise from the younger guests, but was pleasantly surprised at how quiet everything was, and had no issues at all!
Front desk staff was efficient and friendly on check-in and check-out. Room was nicely appointed and very clean.
Breakfast service was pretty standard, and was running a little low on some items, but was fresh, and attendant was busy restocking as quickly as possible. Area was comfortable and clean. Nice family place.
Hotel is in a good location, and easy to get to.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Hi ClipperCapt! We're so glad you had a great stay with us and were able to relax and be comfortable. Sorry that we were running a little low on things at breakfast, but we are happy to hear the attendant was effiecient and right on top of things! Thank you for all of the compliments from our room to our wonderful staff. We hope to see you again soon, and safe travels to you!
Austin, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

This Hotel is a great value and while it seems tucked away, it is close restaurants, the State Fair etc.
I stay here frequently and the price is always very good per night.
The rooms are above average and clean.
The frost desk staff always helpful...Melo always goes out of her way to make sure I get what I need.

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the stair well or elevator...a lot of school groups stay here and it can be...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Hi Mr. R! Thank you for your review and for staying with us. Also, thanks for the compliments to your stay. We are so grateful for all the hard work our staff gives and appreciate you recognizing that as well! Hope to see you again soon!
Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Dear IHG and to the Holiday Inn Express & suites in Bethany,OK,This review is for the very best Holiday Inn Express & Suites in the state of Oklahoma.i ecently stayed at your Holiday Inn Express & Suites location there in Bethany Oklahoma Februrary 26th and checked out on the 27th of Februrary.No problems or set backs were ever experienced during my stay at this property and no problems or setbacks were experienced at check in or during check out.My stay at this property couldn't have have been any better! I was made feel very welcome by the front desk staff and it is all thanks to two very special people and and my two new found friends Melo and her boss,you know who you are.these two wonderful people at this Holiday inn Express & Suites property are an assette to the IHG family and the Holiday inn Express & Suites family as well. and should be reconized for their outstanding efforts and for thier warm hospitality and their very excellent Customer Service.During my check in at this property i was greeted by a very sweet and very friendly young lady named Melo.Melo made my check in excellent and swift.I heard about Melo through the reviews here on Travel Advisor.She is famous for her warm smile,her and very excellent hotel hospitality.She and her boss is what will make your stay at this property well worth it and and you will see just how great this hotel location is!.Folks if you looking for the best Holiday inn express & Suites to stay at during your stay in OKC then look no further then the Holiday inn Express & Suites in Bethany Oklahoma! Go by and see Melo she'll be glad to see ya.To the staff of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Bethany,Thank you for everything and for making my stay a very enjoyable one and Thank you Melo i will never forget you.I will see you all soon.Best wishes.Your new friends,Mr John Ross from room 325 and from Oklahoma City,OK!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Hi FCCLA1! Thank you from all of us at the Holiday Inn Express in Bethany for such an excellent review! We are so glad to hear you had a great stay and we made you feel so welcome and taken care of. Our goal is for every guest to leave with the experience you had. We hope to see you again! Save travels to you.
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

This by far was the best place ever! I called Chad on the phone to reserve my room. He did and he even told me to drive safely and that he would see me when I got there. Sure enough he was there. With a big welcome for my beagle and I. Thank you Chad for looking out for me:) Also Melo was a wonderful help, she faxed some papers for me without a blink. I went back a couple weeks later to meet up with my mom so she could take my beagle back home with her. Melo was there and she remembered me:) Thank you everyone!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Hey 25Robin! We're so happy to hear that not only you had a great stay, but that you came back to see us again! We hope to see you and your little pup again soon!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany? Share your experiences!