“Holy Cow, a money green building just like I was told” 5 of 5 stars

918-336-4949
Improve this listing
Doddridge, Arkansas, United States
26 attraction reviews
“Holy Cow, a money green building just like I was told”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I was just nine years old when We were introduced to being called "pipeline brats". My stepdad, Hermit Vestal worked for H.C. Price out of Bartlesville, OK. We were always told that the main headquarters was a big tall (money-Green) building and I could hardly wait to see it. Well, we traveled all over the USA, but I never saw the building until I myself traveled all over the USA as a pilot-car person. It was 2006 and I thought it was amazing, so I took my MOM just last week to see it. She was also very impressed with it. It is truly a work of art. I was also impressed by the fact that Frank Lloyd Wright designed it. A wonderful building for sure.

Visited August 2013

8 attraction reviews
“a work of art”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

as Frank Lloyd Wright's only built skyscraper, this is a must see of architectural enthusiasts. the brilliance of FLW is seen in this iconic building that graces the downtown of Bartlesville. Stay the night, enjoy the Copper Bar and music, tour the visiting art exhibition, and purchase a souvenir from the gift shop.

Visited May 2013
5 attraction reviews
“not an attraction for the litle ones”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

if you are fascinated by architecture I recommend this attraction. Its very interesting and the tour guide does a great job but I found it to be average and took longer than I would have liked, children would not likely enjoy this attraction.

Visited August 2012
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
“It's a FLW skyscraper!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

If you are into Frank Lloyd Wright you will love the Price tower. His only skyscraper. Great tour and guide. Worth every penny!

Visited February 2013
Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Architectural GEM.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Building designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. Fabulous to see his
design and execution of it. Hotel rooms available, and ever changing displays in the lobby. Gift shop with unusual gifts for the discerning traveler..

Visited October 2012