“Another stop on the trail” 3 of 5 stars

Super 8 Zanesville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2440 National Road, Zanesville, OH 43701   |
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Zanesville
Kettering, Ohio
“Another stop on the trail”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

This is a typical Super 8. Smallish rooms with noisy air conditioners. Dim hallways, carb loaded breakfast. Nothing exceptional, nothing overly annoying. A solid stay at a OK price.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Terre Haute, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2011

My colleage and myself recently stayed at this facility. We booked are room through priceline the date of stay. We where traveling to a fire conference twelve hours away and thought we would stay half way to beat the bad weather. We checked in at 11 pm and where gone by 7. A couple of days after our stay we saw a charge on our debit card for 100.00. When I called to see what was wrong I was told that we broke one lamp shade and broke the other lamp shade at the light socket. I realize it is thier word against ours. I have stayed in many hotels on buisness trips and NEVER broken lamp shades. And if I did I would bring it to the attention of the hotel prior to leaving, I feel that the is the hotels way of making money back from the priceline price. I have no reason to tear up lamp shades let alone two during an 8 hour time period when we where trying to get sleep to continue our journey. And the best are hard as a rock. So what sleep we did get was uncomfortable making the next days drive very enjoyable! I will make sure that no one in the company I work for ever uses this company again, especially this hotel! BAD CHOICE! DIRTY HOTEL! POOR SERVICE! Do yourself a favor and drive to another town to get a hotel.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Zanesville hotels

Gulfport, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2010

The sheets had hair in them. We had to call the front desk to get a clean set. The woman told us that had happened before.

• Stayed November 2010
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2010

Pleasant place. Nice room, friendly staff. A nice place at a good price.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Stockbridge, Ga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2010

Staff was friendly and helpful, The property had everything I needed in a place to stay for a great price.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Mount Pleasant
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2010

Trip advisor reviews suggested that this was the least expensive of hotels in the Zanesville area with a 3.5 or higher customer rating. It was quiet with hospitable desk staff and a breakfast with a waffle. I think there may have been less expensive hotels in the surrounding area, but this Super 8 worked out fine.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2010

Even though I had a confirmed reservation for a non-smoking king bed, I was given a Lysol-reeking room with two queen beds. It was extremely cramped. When I showed the printed out e-mail confirmation, I got a shrug in response and the comment that the request had come in for two queen beds.

The hallway smelled of urine, the towels were thin and rough, and there were no drinking cups.

There really is no place to eat a sit-down dinner without getting back on the interstate.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Zanesville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Zanesville

Address: 2440 National Road, Zanesville, OH 43701
Location: United States > Ohio > Zanesville
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Zanesville
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Zanesville 2*
Super 8 Hotel ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Zanesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Zanesville Hotel Zanesville
Super Eight Zanesville
Zanesville Super 8
Zanesville Super Eight
Super 8 Zanesville Ohio

If you own or manage Super 8 Zanesville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.