“memorial visit” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Zanesville
Bridgewater, New Jersey
“memorial visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

My family and I recently stayed at this hotel for my Uncles Memorial. It was an emotionally difficult weekend and it was great that the hotel part was effortless, comfortable and convenient. We found the staff very friendly and helpful. The location was also convenient to the places we needed to be, and easy to reach from the highway for arrival and departure.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Champaign, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

We had a great stay at this hotel on a cross-country drive home. The rooms were big, clean, and in great condition. The staff were very helpful, even offering to get my toddler a cup of milk upon check-in when we had trouble finding a place to buy some nearby. Breakfast had plenty of different options, including many healthy choices like yogurt, fresh fruit, hard-boiled eggs, etc. Other places nearby were a little cheaper when we were staying in the area, but this was still a great value in terms of the quality of the amenities.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Blacksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

From the moment we checked in, until we checked out, I can't think of any negative feelings with this place. The friendly staff offered for me to stay in the room an additional hour after they heard that I'd need to hang around in the lobby until 4:00 p.m. when my husband could pick me up. After the 1:00 check out, they offered for me to stay in the breakfast area and were very kind to me. I had left a $5 tip and a little New Testament with my housekeeper and she looked me up to thank me personally. The complimentary breakfast included a sufficient omelet, boiled eggs, sausages, waffles, hot oatmeal, and much more. While I didn't use the indoor pool, it certainly looked very inviting. Great place to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Hudsonville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

We stayed at this Hampton Inn on our way to West Virginia. We used our points plus Cash and it was a great deal on a King Room. The bed was so comfortable that it made for a perfect nights sleep. We will definitely stay there again. The room was clean, the bedding was great and the continental breakfast was very good

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Cleveland, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Staff was Awesome!! Breakfast was delicious!! Clean rooms and halls. Nice pool area. Crappy elevator. Heating and Cooling unit is weak and fan won't stay on to make ambient background noise. Room key cards suck, they are one time use and then you need another one.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Jacksonville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I have stayed at other Hampton Inns and the Zanesville Ohio location is my favorite, very clean, comfortable, and friendly, good breakfast variety, walking distance to restaurants. This review must be 200 characters, I don't know what else to write.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Herndon, VA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Great hotel. Receptionist was friendly and proficient. My wife is very particular regarding hotel rooms--after checking out the bathroom and sleeping area she immediately commented on how clean everything was. She especially like the little post it announcing the duvet was washed everyday. We have stayed at many Hampton Inns and this was one of most enjoyable stays.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Zanesville? Share your experiences!