Make no mistake this is still a budget motel, but its a good budget motel. So don't expect anything other than a place to rest for the night. I stayed for 1 night while passing though on a business trip, and I would say if your only passing though the area then this is a good stop.
-Area looked pretty safe, although it felt like the middle of nowhere.
-Rooms "recently" refurbished so everything was at least in good shape, TV and Internet worked fine.
-Room and bathroom was clean, and nothing was broken.
- Walls still pretty thin, so hope you don't have loud neighbors
- Room and hallways smelled STRONGLY of cleaning products (could be described as overpowering by some)
- don't expect any sort of breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 has announced that WE are among the network’s TOP PERFORMERS for 2012 and have been further recognized as GENERAL MANAGER OF THE YEAR!!Recipients of these awards demonstrate dedication to the company’s commitment to people, product, guest, cost, sales and partner excellence. We couldn't be more excited and honored to be recognized for our commitment to you!---------------------------------------------------------BRAND NEW AND COMPLETELY RENOVATED (Opened August 2010). We are Ohio's NEWEST MOTEL 6 - built to its Award Winning Design and Sustainability Standards. We are pleased to offer 82 BRAND NEW ROOMS with 1 king sized, or 2 XL double beds, contemporary and modern furnishings and all the conveniences that make us the perfect home-away-from-home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Motel 6 Youngstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Youngstown Hotel Youngstown
- Motel 6 Youngstown Ohio