“Lowcost light food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Youngstown Ohio
“Lowcost light food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We go to Aladdin's once a week because the food is light, Lebanese food. The service is good, They have a small but good selection of wines and it is quick for before of after a movie.

Visited October 2012

“Something a Little Different but Really Tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

This restaurant is definitely a switch up from what I usually eat (I think because it's not available where I currently live). I was a little hesitant at first, but my boyfriend talked me into it. And, I'm glad he did!

We got a side order of Tabouli. This one is very fresh, with tons of parsley; very wholesome.

My boyfriend got a pita wrap that was really good and I got a combo plate. I don't exactly remember the name but there wasn't one thing on my plate that didn't satisfy my pallet!

This will be another restaurant I will frequent when I'm back in Ohio.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North Bethesda, Maryland
“Nice Change of Pace”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Nice change of pace with very healthy dishes. Enjoyed falafel salad, stuffed grape leaves and lentil soup. Excellent dessert selection if you have to ruin the positive effects of your healthy meal!

Visited November 2012
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Fresh air and fresh food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I was in town on a business trip and looking for a place near the hotel that was not a chain. The weather was beautiful and I was looking for a place with outdoor seating. I am so glad I found this place with the help of Yelp. The service was fast and friendly. I started with lentil soup that was homemade and delicious. For my meal I had the Aladdin Favorites sampler. The chicken was dry and overlooked but the beef flavorful and cooked to perfection. The rice was okay. The salad was fresh greens and Aladdin's favorite dressing was very good. Aladdin's has a very nice wine list that is fun to read because of the colorful descriptions. They also offer vegan and gluten free meals. There is a huge dessert list, but I was a little disappointed with the finger baklava. It was dry and tasted stale. The prices are very good and I come here again for dinner.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boardman, Ohio
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We went here are a family night out with out of state relatives. This is an awesome restaurant. Food is awesome as well as staff. The desserts are great too.

Visited September 2012